[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #E715
I try to remind myself that I’m in my 30s, the best decade-age of any adult’s life. And yet I have moments where I just want to cry for no reason.
Background Pony #E715
This thread is literally the worst place to post in if you’re feeling sad or miserable. Everyone here just mocks you.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I am undergoing a severe mentality issue and have irreparably damaged my reputation of over 4 years as a result of my freak out, which made it worse. As a result, my frontal cranial structure has received minor damage. It is possible that my frontal cerebrum has received minor trauma as a result of my mishap due to anxiety. This has yet to be determined. I have received trauma to my frontal cranial structure due to a two foot fall against two sheets of drywall and through a wooden structure, which has irreparable damage, for certain. The damages done are predicted to be temporary, though that is subjected to change. This happened earlier this morning. I am suffering severe anxiety because I am a simple waste of skin and flesh that will never have a purpose in life. I feel like I am forced to suffer no matter what and I just want a release from it all.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
I’m going to use this thing again. I don’t give a fuck. I feel like I am inadequate. That will always be the case. As such, I do not deserve the right to exist. The right to call this worthless sack of carbon matter my own. I deserve only to exist for a singular purpose, then I am simply no longer useful. No longer good. I am disposable. Something that makes me enjoy life a little more would be to make others happy, but it seems I even manage to mess that up, so I don’t have a sense of usefulness. I’ve got nothing and nobody. As such, I must be expunged from the very existence I can, apparently, call my own. Who cares, anyways? After all, I have this curse. This curse prevents me from seeking any form of happiness long term. I got nothing and nobody to fall back on. Meanwhile, I am truly alone with my own problems. Self made, or otherwise.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Kicks24Sf
There is not going to be an end to this thread where everyone decides they aren’t depressed, because we’re all going through different shit.
I feel useless sometimes. Always sleeping too much, unable to drive. I need to be working so I can make more money for my mom. I think my medicine is too strong, when I take less at night I suddenly have energy I been missing.
@Background Pony #E715
Sometimes people are assholes because they’re taking personal frustrations out on others. I feel sorry for them the most, because the rest of the world won’t.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
My desire is to not exist. Not die, just not exist, so I never can’t hurt anyone or anything ever again. If I die, I still hurt people, but if I don’t exist, perhaps then, I will finally stop hurting people. I don’t want to hurt anybody, but it always happens, regardless.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@KolpSlack
::hugs:: I know that feel. Sometimes life feels so painful that you just don’t wanna be in it.
The best thing I would suggest is to strive to do something that would make you feel glad to exist. Something simple and easy to enjoy that doesn’t cost much if at all: a piece of candy, a drink of water, a bath, a good library book, or maybe a hug from someone.
Good luck to you.
WTF_IT_HAS_BECOME

@Beth
Do you really have F33.41 MDD or just as anyone now F20.0. For needs of commision and social benefits I am diagnosed such way with negative symptoms of F05.1 due to OUN damage and taking fentanyl. A friend of mine is diagnosed with F20 to have social benefits in PIS’s Poland, althrough 28 others died due to hospitalisation as they were taking benperidol and haldol. Some people I know now live internalized due to having no social benefits at all. Now they think its schizophrenia pandemic as 40% of our society is believed to have persistent psychosis.
However after talking to my acquaintance doctor she thinks I really may have F33.9 or MDD along with F23.0. Do you think worldmarket is good place to buy meds or its a scam (with good pgp and verified mirror) (notice I didn’t add a link, I am just curious cuz its not worth to lose goods)?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
For the sake of (insert personal faith here).
I’ve had to fight my way through a lot of US codes and medications for the last few minutes, but I can tell you one thing: It’s not medication, it’s not the doctors’ fault, it’s not a scam. But I would say (from personal experience in this field for many reasons): Neither a diagnosis nor medications as such defines who you are!
We who have written in this thread are, of course, sick. In a natural way. But this has nothing to do with a disease, such as syphilis or tuberculosis. It is our mind that is sick. Sick of this world. Or we could talk about the fact that the world is actually sick. But I’ll save that for another time. And a lot of doctors don’t know anything about psychology, or keep up-to-date about it. Because modern, new methods and analyses show that there is no such thing as THE human being.
I can tell you right now, without knowing you (but please contact me whenever you want) that there is no such thing as a world market. At least not a serious one. This is because even the big pharmaceutical companies, the scientific community and the established doctors are constantly fighting each other for sovereignty of opinion.
If there’s anything I can help you with, just ask. But never let others or anything define you. Yes, we are similar and indirectly we are all the same. But each one should be tried to help. Before he or she or they submits to any codes defined by others. :-)
I put the “smile” at the end of this sentence just because through hard personal struggles and putting my finger in psychology, where it hurts. After all, psychologists are ultimately only subject to their own agenda. To exaggerate a bit, actually only we who have really suffered can try to help everyone who is suffering themselves. Unless we find someone (among a few) who really listens to us.
WTF_IT_HAS_BECOME

@DarkObsidian
Yeah, but by worldmarket I meant a deepweb site.
Also I noticed RI may cause acquired depression. Why? Cuz its suppress 5ht receptors increasing intercellar serotonin (in some ways through heteroreceptors also NET and DAT) and that cause mood disorder but may help to fight depression which I don’t blame either. Actually native substances like ayahuasca+apocynaceae may be treating one option.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Oh… okay. Hm!? Maybe we should introduce ourselves first? Hello, my name is Thorsten. Unfortunately, I only understand half of what you say directly from a medical point of view.
Maybe, and this is just a simply asked maybe… could you introduce me to your own situation first. Without throwing hard medicine at me right away? ;-)
It’s just a friendly advance, today at this time (and I’ll take the time for you). But to be honest, I only understand half of this. I am neither a doctor nor a medical professional. If you disregard my medical training. But if you want, I’ll take the time and research here first. Don’t get me wrong. I like to take my time for you. But I’m only human.
I just have the impression that you want me and others here to point out a very specific thesis. If so, okay, fine. I listen to you! But please bear with me and please explain to me why it works. I’m just a stupid German.
Please talk to me calmly and simply, just so I can understand you. Unless you don’t want to, then of course that’s okay too. But if you have the time and nerve to explain yourself to someone like me, I’d be happy to follow along. As I said… I’m a stupid German. Unfortunately neither an American nor familiar with US customs. I just want to offer myself here as a neutral person interested in what you have to say. And I’d love to help you if possible, but I have the impression that maybe I’m not qualified enough here.
Nevertheless, I like to listen to you and I’m sure you have something to say. I would just like to be able to understand it. If and when I can. Sorry. (_)!
EDIT: (Since my late father was a biologist, I actually understand a lot. But somehow I’m missing the personal context here. Unless we want to discuss purely biochemical processes here. Then I’m happy to oblige.)
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@WTF_IT_HAS_BECOME
I’ve been diagnosed major depressive disorder, bipolar and borderline personality disorder. Mostly bipolar.
I get a gabaergic mood stabilizer depakote through an adult behavior center. I’ve done so many drugs though. Weed almost every day sometimes triple C’s when I feel down. MA makes me stay up all night, but it’s very addictive and I can’t afford it.
Oh nobody can read your DSM codes btw.
fentanyl what for? I figure it might feel good, but it’s expensive, highly dose sensitive and makes you pass out. I guess I used DXM and antihistamine to pass out myself.
One day I want to get back on Ritalin, that’s the ticket for motivation, however I would prob start taking more than prescribed and fuck it all to hell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide