[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #F5B2
@Slingring  
lol, no it doesnt.  
@KikkoMan  
probably just make you hungry if anything. it never helped me lose weight anyways. psychedelics was the only thing that didnt make me hungry.  
pretty much eating less and counting calorie will help loss the weight. along with a bunch of determination.
Background Pony #8884
@Dashiefluffywaifu  
Mycophobia: Fear of Mushroom.

You know, especially dealing with the ones you’d never know edible or not.  
I’m fine with mushrooms as long as I know which are edible.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KikkoMan

Drug info from non-doctor.  
There is an over the counter adrenaline stimulant called pseudoephedrine, but you got to get it over the counter with an ID. The nasal decongestant on the public shelves are called phenlyephrine, it has no medical value what so ever, and was rushed onto the shelves to obscure pseudoephedrine.

Go to the pharmacy counter, and ask for extended release pseudofed. It’s 10$, and this bulky pill is full of binders, so people don’t use it for illicit manufacturing. You can say its for energy, weight loss, stuffed nose, they don’t care, they only care if you buy the tiny pills in bulk.

Adrenal stimulants are not very addictive like dopamine drugs. They actually make you feel a bit uneasy, and they’re dangerous to do cardio exercise with. These will raise your heartrate, use what it recommended for nasal congestion

Losing weight is about a lot more than energy in-energy out. It’s about the types of energy, how they’re stored, and many factors of your metabolism. The body is worst at storing refined sugar, immediately generating fat to clear it out of the blood. Eating fat doesn’t make you accumulate body fat, the body only digest so much of it with bile, the rest ends up in stool.

Adrenaline, which is generated from physical exercise inhibits insulin, while creating gluconase so blood sugar rises by depleting bodily fat.

Protien stabilizes blood sugar, and reduces ghrelin levels, which is the hunger hormone, which makes people crave sugar. Get the protein in first, you’ll want sugar less.
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Nobody likes me. I have no real friends that care to talk to me, nobody likes me for who I am. I try so hard to establish connections with people and nobody seems to want to. life feels so empty and meaningless. I don’t know what to do with my life. I’m starting to get close to the point where I just don’t care if I’m alive. I feel like I have nothing of any substance to offer the world, if I dropped dead tomorrow I’d be perfectly okay with it. I just feel like I’m done, ready to check out.
Background Pony #B054
@Kicks24Sf  
I’ve been through that feeling before and can relate to that.

In my case, I played Minecraft and then take mental medicines after beating the game, I can now cope with being alone better, even able to do group works or team works better than before.

But wonder what can be your solution?  
Do you still feel that you can cultivate your own meaning, still, in this inherently meaningless world? Because I created by own meaning. Took me a while to figure out how, given my resources and knowledge to survive under my own life condition.
Background Pony #B054
@Kicks24Sf  
How do you greet people? Why did they reject you?

People do things to mostly serves their personal interests, most friends are mostly made with either mutual interests or mutual life objectives or both.

There must be a clear reason why people reject you, I am not clear enough to cultivate an advice.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Slingring  
Smaller portions can help digest simple carbs.

I don’t know about eating way less, your body won’t like it, and start trying to put on weight.

Mostly want to just avoid eating too many simple carbs at once. Not just sugar but even rice and corn can spike blood sugar, because gut bacteria will turn a bunch of it into free sugar. We’re overfed on rice corn and sugar in America because of how cheap it is to make.

We’re even lied to and convinced that simple carbs should dominate our diet with no evidence in America. Our access to diet information is controlled by food distributors. Use the Harvard plate.
Beth

In digital purgatory
“your body won’t like it”  
I mean adaptive thermogenesis. Drastically reducing calorie intake tanks leptin, thyroid hormone and noradrenaline.

This means less physical energy being spent, less perceived energy, causing even lower activity. Whole body shuts down trying to hold onto fat.
Background Pony #F5B2
@Slingring  
was talking about the weed makes you gay part, if it makes you paranoid thats on you. never makes me paranoid.
Background Pony #8884
@Kicks24Sf  

well…

Sounds nice, but none of the happiness comes for free, friendship requires sacrifice of some of your belongings to some other people, it has to be something they truly need, perhaps all stems from basic needs : food, tastes, excitement, sexuality, personal “me” time at times, security, predictability at times (especially about people), comfort, and anything extends them now depends on each individuals.
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Old account
My mental health is rapidly declining… I have cut myself after I went one whole month without… And I have tried to kill myself again today… I just can’t seem to find a reason to be alive. Everyone always hurts me or leaves me and I’m really tired of it… It’s gotten to the point where when somebody is there for me it’s not enough…

There’s one person on my mind and I’ve talked about it here before… He gave me purpose in my horrid life… Until he broke me off… Now I’m broken beyond repair and my heart bleeds eternal. The only thing that makes me smile anymore is the thought of death. I don’t know what to do. Being awake and breathing hurts too much. I’m tired of my chest being tight and I’m tired of not being able to breathe. I’m tired of crying and tired of the bad dreams… I just want everything to go away… If I had to stay on Earth I would at least want to be numb… I’m tired of feeling this way…
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Old account
@Kicks24Sf

Thanks for nothing asshole. What am I supposed to do about it. You tell me you’re going to help me and then you continue to do this shit and make me lie about what happened to me? I’m not going to say a lie because I didn’t fucking lie I was calling out for help which looks like a big attention seeking act to you. Fuck you. Goodbye derpi. this is the last post you’re getting from me. I’m not even going to talk about what I’m going to do because that’s just sooooooo sketchy! Bye!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide