[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #B054
@Slingring  
Nice for you to try to sympathise with that guy, but this shall not be the case. As badheart said, drugs made him mad, and he probably used drugs because of 2 possible reasons, shitty work, as you said, or pride, the toxic masculinity one, or both.
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Old account
Life sucks a huge ass cock. I could get a job, a home of my own, some taste of freedom, but why do it if I’m still miserable? Heartbroken, stressed, depressed, alone. Why would I want to live like that? I don’t…
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Old account
Tl;dr I’m My own Boss bitch now.

Oh I’m going to be just fine. Family or not ain’t no bitch going to talk about how I’m being pathetic when they can’t wake up in the morning without whiskey and go to sleep without someone sucking them off. Can’t even get anyone to suck them off so they beat their dick. so fucking pathetic don’t even have any clean clothes to wear and don’t even take care of their physical health. Meanwhile I’m waking up everyday and despite everything that I’m going through I’m doing a stable routine of things, working to get myself an actual life, yeah I’m not even trying at all to get a life and I’m being miserable?

Fuck that shit. People want me to change by God I will change. Nobody’s pushing me around anymore. I’m tired of being a spike or a season 1 Fluttershy. Nobody’s going to make me a pushover and nobody’s going to make me their bitch. I’m not going to get the push around anymore. I don’t care if people call me an asshole. If it’s what I need to do it’s what I need to do. I’m tired of people talking down to me like I’m little. I’m more than what people think I am. So much more. I raised myself. My dad can’t compare me to him and he can’t talk to me any damn way he wants to. My mom didn’t try to raise me and she did the shit she did to me. My grandma may have had me under her roof but she didn’t teach me shit. Only used me for my check and only used my money to serve her daughter’s habits instead of raising me. So many people have hurt me and left me and I’m sick of it because it seems that the reason for it is all because of me. I’m not doing this shit anymore.

I raised myself and nobody owns me. The only family I have are the ones that have stuck by me through thick and thin blood or not. My real family aren’t even real family. Just a bunch of pathetic whores. I am h o p e and hoping ain’t easy. I’m My own bitch now. Let’s see anyone try to tell me what the fuck to do and how to live my fucking life. I’ll shut them down quicker than that. Ask for building new relationships I ain’t going to get too close to anybody cuz all that’s done is hurt me. Just fuck people in general. I’m going to continue to do what I need to do bottom line. I’m not going to take shit from nobody anymore.
Artist -

Old account
It’s too hard. I’m so in love and he left me… Everyone keeps telling me that he’s gone and he doesn’t want me but I don’t want to think like that I just keep telling myself that he’s coming back one day but everyone keeps telling me otherwise and it makes me want to kill myself… I know it’s pathetic but I really can’t live without him…
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx

The once love of my life mentally and emotionally abused me for several months before cheating on me with someone she met in the AF. That was over 8 years ago.

It hurt, tore my heart out. But these things heal.
Background Pony #F5B2
im not made for this world. im lost as always. i lack any real motivation for getting my life together. and thats fine. i’ll just coast till i go homeless and die.
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
since the moderators dislike me stating more or less, safer and more effective ways to die.  
background pony #F5B2 dont worry, i might be in the same spot as you too, just know that there is always someone who loves you and that its yourself
Background Pony #F5B2
@Slingring  
mods do what mods do. even if they dont understand the intent and meaning to something. just goes to show we all have different thought processes and opinions.

@Slingring  
i just think regardless of how i proceed with my life i’ll still go homeless at some point. dont think any amount of love from myself or anyone else would change that. i just try not to think on it to hard. and getting high here and there also seems to help.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Slingring  
I’ve been used to assuming people spend a lot of time hating or working against me for petty reasons.

In reality things usually are petty at first, and people don’t actually think about you that much. If you’re not banned here, obviously the mods think you can do better.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide