[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #B054
@Background Pony #B054  
Tough because of mental immaturity clashes with the capitalist shitty challenges throws in at you making financial situation tough at the time,  
University admission is the real hell.

Fortunately I became more sane in 3 years later due to going to mental hospital all by myself back then, and made it alive til today. Now 25+ yrs old, working now, things are much better for me despite covid (i’m an introvert by chance).
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx  
You’re not disgusting. You don’t need to apologize, either. I appreciate you sharing the kind of things you’ve been through. I don’t think I can ever understand what it’s like to go through all the awful things you’ve experienced but it does give me a better idea.

I wish I had any advice or had any way to make things better for you. I don’t know much about you but I do know this: you deserve better. Hopefully things improve for you soon.
Background Pony #B054

Poor girl, let it all out, you do deserved better, btw, now we know you are 18, and in which part of the world you are living in? No need to be specific on location, no need to, just country name or just continent name whatever comfortable for you.

This kind of matters as different places got different economies, surely it will affects people differently as well. Advices differs along, just like when Zincy asked your age.
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Old account
Ty guys so much… It’s crazy that people I don’t even know actually care more than the people I know more than anyone else… I’ll be okay… One day… But thank you… I do feel better after letting everything out. :)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Old account
@Background Pony #B054  
Indeed. I finally graduated yesterday so that’s one big step taken. So many people said that I would never be able to do it, but I did it despite all the challenges I’ve been through! Thanks to all the bullying and the abuse physically and sexually from family and students, school has been really rough for me, so I’m glad I pulled through!
Background Pony #B054
Yup, and also life doesn’t end here as well, you gotta get stronger, add more defenses to yourself (not physical armors, but you might want to prefer making good first impressions for new connections) to lessen or eradicate the abuses further on.

School was hellish for me too specially before late high school, but the later years gets better because I increased my defense via “connection friendship”, and lastly, little to no abuses in University years.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
And yeah, no rewind, no save or load as well, any losses can be permanant, that is why I remain anonymous to avoid growing too attached to anyone here.
Background Pony #B054
@Slingring  
Tch, tbh, Math is not a prob for me, but biology was one, gave me depression once.

Education system quality often to blame.
Artist -

Old account
I was ready to move to a different subject because I got the hang of everything, but they had to kick me out and move me to a school where I learned how to count fish when I was ahead of everybody in my high school class! I’m so sorry that my aunt was abusing me and that my mom’s boyfriend molested me and that the kids from YOUR school were raping me in the stalls, I’m so sorry that I ruined your schools precious reputation with my “behavior” and you had to kick me out because all that was happening to me, you inconsiderate plebs and clods!!!

Sorry I’m currently having a depressive episode.
Background Pony #B054
Gee, how will you recover from such situation and the reputation you are having about people around you?

This is fucked up aftermath.  
You got to overcome this and find a way to recover your reputation and trusts around people around you.

Ps, I used to fight against my family members a lot, but I later settled our differences, after 2 years of dormitory life for the purpose of escaping them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide