[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx  
Worry about you first, then maybe he might feel different in the future.

If they don’t want to talk to you, the best way to show them respect is to not mess with them, I’m sure you have other things to do right now.

Don’t attack people, or your life could be decided for you.

Do you live with him? How did he just show up?
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
How do you cope with reality in a healthy way?  
I haven’t been able to see my friends, and they won’t pickup on calls anyways.. it’s been a while since I last saw their faces.

Online school has been hell, my grades are dropping but I don’t care enough about it.

Videogames are merely a time waster for me, just something to get to sleep quicker and end the day faster, a unproductive distraction.

I don’t have any good books, I’ve reread the same book about dairy I have 3 times now. The rest of the books I have are old children’s books.

I don’t have any hobbies, I can’t pursue anything since all the fun things you can do are closed, like bowling or golfing.
Background Pony #F5B2
@Slingring  
maybe try meditation. find some kind of piece of mind like that. not sure how well it works.  
i just deal with reality by distracting myself.
JP
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
Thigs just keep getting worse every day. The next three months are already unsalvageable. I don’t have a single positive thing to look forward to anymore.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

This is really trivial (especially when compared to the more recent things posted here) but a few old friends have been trying to get back in touch with me.

I’m glad they still think about me and want to catch up. I’ve thought about contacting them, myself. But it’s ridiculous how much I’m putting off talking to them. Mainly because I’m expecting the conversation to go something like “So how was college?” “Dropped out.” “Oh. Well where do you work?” “I don’t.” “Oh. Got a girlfriend?” “Nope.”

I just expect them to think I’m a loser. Then I think if they are that judgmental, why should I care? I’d just go back to not talking to them and nothing would really change.

What’s wrong with me? It’s not like I’m jealous of them. Is it pride? I didn’t think I had much of that left either.
Background Pony #F5B2
@Slingring  
watching things on youtube is mostly enough to keep me from thinking about the meh stuff in life. i also have this garden going thats pretty exciting. its neat to see food grow. dont really have the motivation to play video games or read much anymore. also have a few random collections. but havent really added to any of them because a lack of money. but my biggest collection is video game stuff. i also got this small laserdisc collection i want to expand. one of my favorite media types, just as cool as music cassettes, lol.

probably an unpopular opinion but some time back my favorite distraction used to be to take psychedelics every weekend, did that off and on for 3 years till i lost my job and wasnt getting that good pay anymore.
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
I just expect them to think I’m a loser. Then I think if they are that judgmental, why should I care? I’d just go back to not talking to them and nothing would really change.

Maybe, I don’t know them. Still, you should take that risk. Why? Because, you don’t know if you could be walking away from something good either. I’ve seen depression and people who start to think they are loser and they start a toxic process of walking away from opportunities like this that further their isolation. Pushed away friends that helped. If they simply dissmiss you as a loser then walk away, but you can’t know that till you contact them.

Do it.

@Background Pony #F5B2  
I second the gardening for sure! NO on the psychedelics
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide