[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Old account
Love can eat you alive. It’s a fucking curse. Especially if you never got it. You fall so in love that your stuck. After years of neglect, abuse, and abandonment, someone comes along and gives you something you’ve never had before, you grow fond of it… Too fond of it … So if you lose them… You lose yourself… I’m used to abandonment, but i feel there was so much more as i was treated like a human being for 5 years with this guy… But then his mom died and i was overcome with depression… And it became too much for him… So he dumped me… And ever since then theres been stinging in my skin, hooks in my ankles, claws embedded in my heart and i bleed more and more as the days go on…. It really makes you ask yourself why you are the way you are… And why would you deserve such damnation? People say love is what we deserve… Then why does it kill so damn much?
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Old account
I tried to kill myself a total of two times that night. I couldn’t find my medication so I could not overdose. I tried to stab myself but my dad caught me and stopped me. So yes I literally got in a fight with my own dad and wrestled him with my knife. After that I went downstairs and tried to strangle myself and ended up passing out instead of dying.

The next day was even worse because he messaged me and told me I disrespected him and his family and that it seemed I wasn’t willing to change my ways and that he never wants me to talk to him or his family ever again and they all have me blocked. I then tried to kill myself again. All of my options were exhausted so I decided to let myself bleed to death. That didn’t work because unfortunately all the blades in the house were dull as shit. No matter how hard I pressed I only got a few drops of blood and it dried over… Nothing worked so I was stuck suffering until I got so exhausted I fell asleep.

Today I’m either accepting the situation or I’m in massive denial, but I said fuck it. Maybe just maybe things would get better for me and maybe even for him and his family. Maybe when he’s done grieving, maybe he’ll want to talk to me again.. and if he wants to talk to me again that would make me so happy… If he doesn’t want to come back, fine! Because I still did what I needed to do and I got better. If he wasn’t there for my worst he doesn’t deserve me at my best. It all doesn’t matter cuz at the end of the day, I proved him and all my doubters wrong and I became a better person.

Today is the first mile on the road to recovery. It’ll take a while, but it will be worth it. It’s time that I make a change for once in my life so that this never happens again. this time I’m going to learn from my mistakes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide