[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@KolpSlack  
Awful. I am sorry for you. I know sometimes the condolences though can ring hollow when going through the storm.

@FliegerFaustToP47  
Maybe you’re meant to live? What if something isn’t wrong with you? What if you are strong?

I say this knowing none of your personal circumstances of course, but I do know a bit of feeling stuck, idle, and worthless.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@FliegerFaustToP47  
You’re becoming resistant to it. It can be hard to OD on something you take daily (I advise you stop) but some of the more powerful seratonin drugs, like the tricyclic amitriptyline can shut down any body with enough, because attempting to digest it makes it more powerful for three cycles.

Serotonin poisoning can shut down/disorder a large array of ionotropic glutamate receptors, including adrenaline, so the cause of death will likely be heart failure.

I tried 4 boxes of cough pills, which included over 200mg antihistamine (200mg kills 50% of the population) woke up in the happy hotel with the walls melting. I decided my experience was so profound and amazing, that I want to keep living.

There is always the chance of waking up with horrible injuries, and maybe even becoming too incapacitated to finish the job. I suspect more surefire methods would involve a mixture of benzos, pain killers and alcohol, death via sleep apnea. We aren’t made to kill ourselves and shouldn’t. If you stick through life enough things will get better.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Kicks24Sf  
Can’t answer his question without coming to the conclusion. Everyone deserves the truth, he deserves to know why some people die from OD and some don’t, even if he is in desperate need of mental health.

I care about him, I didn’t say any of that because I want to see him try again. He needs to go to a behavioral health treatment center and tell them about his attempts.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Well I probably should have included the last part first. Sorry. It is a scary world we’re in, a scary forum at that. I don’t want to see anyone hurt themselves.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@FliegerFaustToP47

…Did I seriously post that?Well, this is embarrassing. Deleting that right now.

Apologies to all, I had a meltdown. Sorry.

@doloresbridge

Probably. But I’m honestly just an anxious and depressive wanker. I doubt I can be anything in life other than a nuisance for everyone around. Like right now.

@Beth

Hmm, cheers for the information. That’s helpful for sure. (In an informative sense).

@Kicks24Sf

Don’t worry mate, I highly doubt I remember that to kill myself, my memory sucks anyways.

@Beth

I’m aware that I most likely need a psychologist right now given… well… everything of me. I once wanted to go to a therapist/psychologist in order to treat this, but I’ve come to the realization that I will never be able to for different reasons.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@FliegerFaustToP47  
Are you sure? In Florida anyone can receive psychiatric care if they’re attempting to eat pills to death.

I know it can be hard, even humiliating trying to get the help and attention you need, but don’t give up. There was times I just walked up to behavioral health centers, and once they said “we’re experiencing a high volume, we can only take the suicidal” and I’m like “well that’s the thing..” and I got in.

Death by poison is horrible, I’m surprised you did not receive endless agony from your attempt. My poison featured a powerful disassociative related to morphine, so I felt nothing, but most poisoning attempts feel like a bloodstream of broken glass.

If no other lead, in America you can call 211, it’s an information line that people call if they need food, a job, mental health etc.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@Beth

Economical problems, medical professionals leaving, lack of support by family (Or more like active hinderance and negativity), lack of general knowledge in mental health/anxiety & depression and how is does affect, other “more important” stuff take relevance, nobody gives a fridge and probably some others I haven’t considered or I forgot about. Most of those are out of my control, that’s why I stopped trying anyways.

May I point out good sir, that I’m not American. Well, not North American atleast. Thanks for the tip and support anyways!

Frankly, most of my overdose attempts before this one were painless too actually (Except that pancreatitis I guess), but I’m unsure to categorize them (And other things) as suicide attempts or self harm. (Don’t mind me, I’m just a sissy cupcake that can’t deal with anything)
doloresbridge
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@FliegerFaustToP47  
I have know folks who were completely shutdown and paralized with no job and life prospects dig themseleves out. Not saying it’s easy but I don’t think you should give up yet.

You have to start saving, even if it’s something merger at first. Also take stock of your skills, even if its something you don’t think is useful at first
Background Pony #BFF0
You really have nothing better to do than be a dick to people down on their luck do u? U really get a kick out of it, it seems
Background Pony #1A79
You really have nothing better to do than be a dick to people down on their luck do u? U really get a kick out of it, it seems

…Who are you talking about? What’s goin on, and most importantly; that was a pun?

@altopony

Godspeed in your journey. I hope you find a great friend somewhere.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide