[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Meanlucario  
Why? This generation is hopeless. Nobody cares about each other, nor bothers to support nor save the things that we loved to do in real life anymore. I tried so hard not to give up. But it’s too late now. 2021 is near, and time has officially ran out.
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Meanlucario  
This dudes a fucking basket case. I don’t mean to be an ass but there’s something clearly wrong with him and it goes way past depression. Who the fuck has a mental breakdown over movie theaters?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Kicks24Sf  
Some people adore movie theaters just like I adore drinking beer in the bathtub. When someone doesn’t have much, it’s easy to get upset over little things.

If someone is really passionate about movie theaters they could always get a projector and popcorn.

There is an executive function disorder beyond any kind of usual depression. Obsessive rumination disorder, an addiction to negative thought which might be onset by victim complex, the strong emotional desire to rid oneself of responsibility by claiming that they’re a victim, and everything is fucked.

In obsessive rumination disorder, reward seeking and goal orientated behavior is reduced by a reduction in corpus stratum activity. They might still seek easy rewards like videogames or drugs, but cannot summon the executive focus to perform complex task. Medication and therapy may be required.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Kicks24Sf  
The theater owners of course. But yet, this really proves that I’m the only human being or movie fan who cares about the theaters. So what else is new? I’ve been dying on the inside for 8 months because of this spirit of evil, known as the pandemic. So whatever. I’m alone in this. Or go to the Save Your Cinema site, and send a message to urge our legislatives to aid a relief or a recovery bill on the theaters, like I did. Oh wait I forgot, nobody can. Because everyone thinks it’s not a big deal. Yeah, tell that to both the internet and the pandemic for killing them. Like the theaters owners said. “You don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone.”  
full

By the way here’s a video about the Save Your Cinema thing. Which I doubt that anyone would care in this divided ass time. Call me a basket case all you want. I’m not even surprised to get insulted anymore. I’m just done arguing about this already.
Kicks24Sf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Shylover  
What? Dude it’ll be fine I highly doubt they’re gonna close down permanently. Yeah the pandemic fucking sucks but we’re all dealing with it. Not just you. I think you should be more worried about more pressing matters.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
All I hear from u both is eye-roll inducing drama u guys need to starve in Africa or something spoiled kids that think theres nothing more to life when they should be more greatful
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide