[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Shylover

Thank you, but you don’t have to feel sorry for this right now. It’s my own misery, and I have to end this and will find a way out of it. But I do not want and will not be another wheel in the gear of this disgraceful machine called human bureaucracy. In the future, I’d rather spend all these years in a cell – the main thing is that I can continue to write – than subjugate myself for a moment longer as a member of this quasi-capitalist, but rather contemptuous, fascist system.

People with anxiety must also be heard!
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@DarkObsidian  
People with anxiety will never ever be heard at all. And that’s saying much, coming from a person who has anxiety disorders and who is not mentally okay. I guess I have to accept the fact that hope really is an illusion. So what’s the point of waisting my time waiting for something good to happen, even though nothing good will ever happen at all? I’m slowly giving up.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I am once again gathered here in this godforsaken cold twisted dark thread to bring fourth a horrifying news on my side in the next few days.

full  
full

This is a Category 5 Monster named Goni going to make landfall as a strong typhoon come November 1st and it’s not just any other landfall, it’s possibly going to directly hit the country’s capital Manila which is where I live.

I have covered, shrugged, and laughed so many storms no stronger than Category 2 that have directly passed in my area in my whole life but NOT of this caliber.

What you’ll probably think is that I should get the hell outta my place: unfortunately, we can’t escape tropical cyclones since we live in an archipelago and it’s a hastle if people would cross islands and our naval transportation is quite limited.

Or, maybe seek shelter immediately: well, the nearest evacuation facility is several kilometers away from my house and it’s currently being used to treat COVID-19 patients and as a quarantine facility.
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Lady of Ships and Birbs
I’m worried about HeavyMetalBrony. I already had one friend recently attempt suicide (though they’re thankfully still alive), I don’t want it to happen again with another.

Also, hey. I’m back, I guess. Probably not for long since I’m kind of going through a lot personally at the moment. Though on the glass half full side of things, somethings are somewhat better I suppose.

I still feel so tired, physically and emotionally.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Shylover

I have only recently realized that I have been living with anxiety all my life. In the beginning I always thought that it started at the earliest at the age of 18 with the death of my mother, but I remembered several events from my childhood. It’s a wonder why I joined the military in the first place. But the explanation is simple.

Basically my love and compassion for other people and my sense of responsibility towards my family outweighs. The question is, is that good or bad? I think we need a fundamental new understanding of what anxiety states actually are, how they affect the individual and that it is not a taboo subject.

However, I am not advocating a purely pharmaceutical solution either, but rather that mankind should become aware that people with anxiety states are not uncommon. And especially in modern times this is almost the norm.

Of course, I have no idea how to help everyone now. If I knew that, I would open a practice and try to help other people as much as I can. I can only start from my own experiences and say that every life has value. No one is born for nothing. We are nothing in the cosmological sense (nihilism), but this does not mean that we cannot give meaning to ourselves and our lives because of this. In fact, we have to.

Unfortunately, there is no fairy godmother to show us the way. I can only begin by saying that I wish from the bottom of my heart that you, Shylover, will no longer feel bad. We must try to support and assist each other. Otherwise we will wake up one day in an empty world and what happens then is just too terrible to allow that to happen.

We are like prisoners without having been convicted. But we carry the prison with us. And like some prisoners, we die from it. But justice can only exist if one becomes aware of such prisons and the bad state they are in. But this awareness must first be created. I personally will try to draw attention to this.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
Preparations on reinforcing the sturdy part of the house is currently underway around here as far as I could manage, moved all the important docs and mementos out of possible danger.

My house and ourselves are still doomed come night of November 1st…

…and my mental state still can’t comprehend the magnitude of the situation we’re all in to since we’ve never felt like this before even before i was born.

full
TwilyIsBestPone
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twily 💜
Anxiety has been kicking my ass. Feeling mentally, psychically, and emotionally tired.

Can’t get these negative thoughts out of my mind.

Sleeping has been kinda hard because of it. Lord give me strength, cause I need it.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
My friend’s mother just got tested positive……..You know, back in 2016, that should’ve been the year where I should’ve killed myself, because this year has dropped a new fucking low. Not only we have to suffer, but my friend’s mother has too. Oh, and guess what, she has pneumonia on top of that.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Frozen in fear. No words.

I’m having a terrorizing flashback of the devastation of Typhoon Haiyan back in 2013.

This is what happened to a city named Tacloban after that catastrophe.  
full  
full  
full

Now it’s possibly my turn to be on the receiving end of this impending annihilation.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I’m rapidly losing my sanity right now as time goes by, the magnitude of the situation has sunk in to my mind that it’s incomprehendable for me to think straight.
Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
Seriously? Is this really going to keep going forever? Is this life nowadays? Oh my god I can’t keep doing this anymore. I can’t. I just can’t. This is not helping my anxiety. You know what? My friend was right. There is no future. And there is no hope for our world. He was right about everything. I give up. I’m tired. I’m getting impatient already. I’m losing my mind. I am not okay. Not mentally, and not even emotionally okay. I’m broken. And I’m lost.
TwilyIsBestPone
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twily 💜
@Meanlucario  
Oh I take antidepressants, I’ve been taking them for a couple of years. but I think my body got used to them and they don’t work as they used to, So one day I’m thinking about changing to something else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide