[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
My father has never treated me like crap. And now 9 years ago from March, he’s gone. Died by a car accident. And it was way long before the whole world has treated me like crap in these hopeless times known as the 2020s. I don’t understand. Why in the hell is my friend’s father treating him like crap? What am I going do to help him? I can’t even think of something……
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Not a bad choice. If I can have a bunch of rounds have a hard one.  
Lever action instantly raises the price 3 fold. It’s obvious how quickly you can load it is most important to everyone, I just want to hit sopmething hard, I’ll work on my aim and build my upper body strength if I have to.

@Flutter_Lover  
horned hands
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I’m scared………  
I’m really losing it. I want this nightmare to end. I want the Movie Theaters to be okay. I want to be free from this pain. I want this pandemic to die already. I want to be positive for my family and friends again. I want hope. I want love. I didn’t want chaos, corruption, hate, and anger in my country……. I didn’t ask for any of this. This is not what I wanted in 2020. I didn’t want this. I didn’t. 😨
TwilyIsBestPone
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twily 💜
My anxiety has been jumping though the roof for the past few days…..It freaking sucks!

Almost had a panic attack, but I stopped myself from having one. Thank Celestia!
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
You can’t stop anxiety. Just learn to live with it. Or try to suppress them, but that has really unpleasant consequences. But if someone has found a better solution here, I’m ready to learn at any time.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Flutter_Lover

In my opinion, the people, the world and the bureaucratic authorities would first have to change. If it’s up to me, I wouldn’t have any contact with any other person at all if it couldn’t be totally avoided right now. Maybe apart from your own family and a few friends.

But I was probably born at the wrong time. And yes, I thought differently. But nowadays, mankind only reveals to me its ugly, unfriendly face. And I don’t need that. I’ve had enough trouble shopping these days. That’s why I’m so happy about the Covid masks. I don’t want to show my face or talk to anyone else unless it’s online and/or takes into account basic formal standard questions and answers. But I’m certainly an extreme case, too. I’ve had 40 years of social interaction. Slowly but surely it’s enough for me.

I like other people. I even love my family. But I only wish for as little personal contact as possible. Nowadays, I think everyone could be supplied with drones, we could work at home, and the state would allocate the apartments to us like in Singapore. I don’t want parties, I don’t want a woman who keeps telling me what I have to do or have to do. I just want my peace and quiet, and if it were financially possible for me, I would just keep working on my novel or other stories every day.

I do not want to be misunderstood. Of course, I’d like to meet other people. But then on my terms, and not because I have to have a visa and unbearable checks done on me at the airport. Or because everyone thinks I’m a terrorist just because I want to go to another country.

I hate the current bureaucracy. I hate everything that has to do with it. I hate the letters, the emails, I hate the fact that it’s a legitimate reason for the state to just see me as a taxpayer, without recognizing the individual behind it. I’m scared, not because I’m insecure about myself. I know I’m neither perfect nor omnipotent. But I hate the idea of being just a productive wheel in a machine that only benefits the state on its own.

I have these bad thoughts because everything that happens in the world right now only serves others, but not myself. I am supposed to submit to a system that was built with lies and falsehood, just so that I feel like a part of the semi-secure middle class, which itself is always afraid? I condemn, hate and reject this system from the bottom of my heart.

I would love to be an anarchist, if only there was an alternative green way of life. I’ve had enough of this life that tries to suggest to me through everyday advertising that maybe everything would be better sometime. I may not have given up hope for humanity. But I have already given up believing that personal freedom can still be experienced between all this lying and deceit.

Nowadays you get a bad reputation just looking at the wrong artwork. All this hate and the false agenda behind it just pisses me off. And I’m sorry if it hurts you to hear me say all this right now. I hope you understand it’s nothing personal. I’m just so disappointed in this system. I am deeply disappointed in all mankind.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide