[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Universal Soldier
I hate this life. I don't want it. I don't need it. I don't deserve it. I'm just done living in fear and just done with this cycle I'm in. I'm 25 years old, and the last thing I need is to suffer from being a scared little bitch, from my dad. I'm just sick of this resentment feeling…

This is what I get for being a friendly faggot.
TwilyIsBestPone
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Anxious😢
Had a horrible panic attack today. I felt like I was gonna faint and fall to the ground, (feeling lightheaded, vision blurring, and struggling to breathe).

But my amazing Mom helped me though it like always, holding my hand, giving me a hug, and telling me that everything's gonna be okay. :)

Anxiety Fucking Sucks.
Ninji
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Me and you both.

I've already resigned to being useless and below average in every faucet of my life.

I thought I can do better.

I only feel good drunk. I'm going to turn my life around to deticate it to the .223 autoloader. check price maybe I'll get one of those hats you put beer cans in instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furbooru - A furry-centric imageboard

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~