[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

dead account1
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The longest story in history. (forum game)

not sure if id be alive today if it wasnt for events of the past year. but i still feel aimless and confused on what to do with my self. maybe if my brain worked in a different way id be able to do something with my life.  
i need to find some motivation in life cause its not going to end well for me other wise.
Background Pony #6048
is it worth trying to make something out of this life?  
i wonder how long will it take to be happy enough with my life. maybe the point is to just be completely numb to it all, and float on by.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
It sucks having lost so much there is no longer any direction in your life. With nobody to blame but myself.

Starts with an ego conflict, then banned from a Discord server, can’t let it go until I’m ostracized from the whole community. I join new communities and can’t even talk, like the air has been crushed from my metaphorical lungs.

Got dropped from my tech class.

I keep saying I’m going to draw this and that, can’t do it, can’t afford the refunds, even if I do the work I’ll never have work from those people again.

There is a singular love in my life, and quite frankly she deserves way more than me.

My incredulous ego has cost me so much, but it’s one of my only friends. I mean I have great wonderful friends here, but they deserve better than me.

Having lost so much and constantly making things worst for myself feels like drowning, flailing my arms as hard as I can I just can’t keep my head above water.

I listen to this bubble pop and dancing, my body responds, I feel good, but executively I’m miserable.

I will try to let go of things, and persist on my physical health. I feel like things will come around, I’m happy to put them into context. I hope to just find peace in the end, and rectify with those who have helped me so much.

I’ve found peace letting go of my ego, it still appears to be there because it has been my defence mechanism my entire life. I wonder if fake courage and the appearance of hope could become real, or if it will just keep people from helping me.

Atleast I’m not in pain, and I can sleep contently on a simple meal. I just want to do my friends right.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ninji  
You been a source of inspiration to me, m8. You also been the best kinda person to your m8s and they will appreciate it.  
I wish you find peace somehow. And maybe fake courage and the appearance of hope do become real.

Bloke like you, you’ve got the heart to make things right for yer m8s and if nothing else, you’ve got that going 4U.

Be with peace, Ninji. I wish you as much of it as possible.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

@tehwatever  
I appreciate both of you. I thought about you two before either of you said anything.

I’m healthy and have good friends.

There is decent people who aren’t going to like me for god knows what, maybe things I screwed up and can’t fix. No hard feelings to them.

I got a lot of drawing done after all that ranting.

Thank you Badheart and Tehwhatever. I want people to know both of you have been selfless and kind to me with more than just words.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Does anyone know this feeling when the body’s own chemistry is completely freaking out and the head is unable to decide which inner appeal it should focus on first? When it tingles under your skin, endorphins are meaninglessly ejected, just so that you can lie in bed with pain in your arms and legs at the end of the day.

Anyway, I took a week off today before I killed someone in this mood.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I knew she was fake…did I listen? Of-fucking-course not! Hah…who was I kidding, anyways? Only myself, I reckon…why did I want her so much, when all she did was draw art for her friends and hang out with no-life sons of bitches? I guess I chased her because she played me and my pals like a fiddle…now, she no longer needs us. So, we are worthless. You know what’s worse? I let her come between me and my two bestest friends in the whole world…one of them is almost guaranteed to be my lover. I hurt them because she played me like a violin… now they hate me…now I truly am alone…by myself…I want to just die already…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide