[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #6048
@Flutter_Lover  
i know for me its a waiting game of when, but for the time being, im making myself not care about the shitty stuff so much.  
mind over matter, overcoming things mentally.

maybe live and show the world you wont be push down by it.

not really sure the point im trying to get across, its very abstract and confusing to myself
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
I dont show it too often, but I hurt alot inside, I hope you all get better, life may not seem worth living sometimes and time can be your worst enemy, but it can also be your best friend, power through those feelings friends <3 the pain can only last so long
Background Pony #6048
for awhile everyday has been feeling progressively less real.  
the past feels like it doesnt exist and the present is fuzzy and off feeling.  
keeping myself distracted so i dont think about it helps.  
bleh, gonna have to deal with it sooner or later.
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

I can’t be read. I’m not a book. I’m monologue. I walk a confusing path. When I explain myself, I hear “ I get it “. But do you? I don’t really feel that anyone does.

Only thing i have left is company.. but… how do i feel more at home if no one can .. understand anything i say or do…
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #7285

This site is not set up to help you — and please be aware that your being here, and the trolling or antisocial behavior of others here — may actually be hurting you.

If you live in France, please use this page to get help. If you live in Germany please use this page to get help. If you live in USA, please call 1-800-273-8255. If you live somewhere else, this page has a list of suicide prevention hotlines, and the International Association For Suicide Prevention has a similar resource.

Please create a survival plan. Deep down, you will know what will help you. You will be able to ask how your thoughts, moods, and behaviors change when things are getting really bad. And you can find ways to help yourself.

So please reach out to people who can help you. There are people who care about you. Anyone who you speak to at any of the resources I listed above is there because they want to help others — even if they are anonymous.

And if none of the above are able to help you, and you feel you are at risk, go to the nearest emergency hospital.
Background Pony #7285
I get sick easy

This has never happened to me

I started going numb…
Background Pony #7285
The idea of becoming a mod is extremely depressing, I don’t even want to show myself anymore.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@KolpSlack  
I really enjoy Dr. Drew’s takes on suicide back when he was doing LoveLine. Long story short, he talked with some people who’d jumped off of the Golden Gate Bridge and almost universally those that could still talk said that as soon as they let go of the railing they realized that all of their problems had simple solutions. Except for that last ‘letting go of the railing’ thing. And if you’re at a point where you want to give it all up, then .. give it all up - go live somewhere else. Start a new life.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide