[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #6048
keeping busy only does so much.  
having friends only does so much.  
i dont have close friends irl, only the few i meet online.  
i’ve never been in a relationship, why would anyone want to be with me anyways. only end up boring then, because im uninteresting.

still not sure what im waiting for.
Background Pony #9AA6
I don’t know how much longer I can even publically display my fetish..

People love to be an ass. And tell people to stop being themselves.. It affects part of me that makes me cry.

I felt as if I found someone around a month ago.. I gave that up… Cuz I’m I got to afraid of out comes in a relationship.

What am I to anyone if I’m too shy and afraid? What am I to anyone If I can’t function like others can.. What am I if I can’t draw like others can. And when i’m doing so good, I never post…

A ciggarette.. Yeah… byby depression and edge…
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
I don’t know how much longer I can even publically display my fetish..
People love to be an ass. And tell people to stop being themselves.. It affects part of me that makes me cry.
I felt as if I found someone around a month ago.. I gave that up… Cuz I’m I got to afraid of out comes in a relationship.
What am I to anyone if I’m too shy and afraid? What am I to anyone If I can’t function like others can.. What am I if I can’t draw like others can. And when i’m doing so good, I never post…
A ciggarette.. Yeah… byby depression and edge…

If you don’t mind my asking, what’s your fetish?
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I buried my fuckin’ GRANDMA!

God dammit I miss her 💔

Nothing is more fucked up than holding a loved one for the last time, only to put them in the ground and leave them there.

I stood there in front of everyone just staring at my dead grandmother. I couldn’t believe what they did to her.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Shit, I just read about the reversal reversal… This is not boding well for the fandom…

Forget the staff or the site, this is the whole fandom tearing itself apart and the staff are just caught in the middle in a constant lose-lose situation… This makes me sad…

The fandom has practically entered into a civil war… When you think about it, this is worse than the notion of the fandom dying…

Goddammit, I was supposed to get back to sleep much sooner…
Background Pony #9AA6
@MethidMan

@Genevamode

“I don’t know how much longer I can even publically display my fetish..

People love to be an ass. And tell people to stop being themselves.. It affects part of me that makes me cry.”

So, if I were to explain, even if, ‘anon’; it would still bother me, because they see that they can hate it all they want all too much. And I’m tired of it. I am not going to say what it is, because that doesn’t help anymore. It’s already hard for me to look for someone
TwilyIsBestPone
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Twily 💜
My Big Bro is leaving my hometown to Vermont to live with his girlfriend and her dad in a couple weeks. I am not ready for him to leave but I can’t stop him.  
He’s an Adult so he has the right to leave.

My Mom had a nervous breakdown just thinking about it….I don’t blame her I could of had one too.

Me and My fam will be in tears when he leaves.

My Anxiety is up because of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide