[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@LightningBolt  
Lmao he prob thinks he’s hot and has options, and his gf is like “give me your debit card”

Yeah. Guys get novelty any day of the week they have money, but what he disregarded was worth much more.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Ninji  
He doesn’t have a lot of money.

But referring to playing games together with her is really sucky as we used to do that all the time.

She just seems to be his toy right now and has no personality of her own.
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
@Ninji

I hate users. There are so many people out to use you and I know a number of them. ZONE asked me for money then banned/blocked me after I gave it to her. I’ll never see her the same way again. I tried to reach out to ask her why I was treated like that and it’s just radio silence.

Toxic af.

We used to be really close friends. Now I’m just depressed my friend wasn’t who I really thought she was and I can’t trust them anymore. It made me doubt everything I’ve known up until now, like, I can’t trust anyone. Even my boyfriend and my best friend, Tiarawhy, got hit with my paranoia as I tried to guess where the next swerve might be.

My little sister is bullying me and she used to be my best friend. I just feel helpless and I don’t know what to do. I want to give up and die. Everything hurts.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
We used to be really close friends. Now I’m just depressed my friend wasn’t who I really thought she was and I can’t trust them anymore.

I have trust issues up the ass now.

Well I’ve had them for awhile, ever since my first ex as a teen suicide baited me and his friends bullied me into staying with him despite having no feelings for him and I was stuck in a lose/lose. If I told him I was done with him, he’d threaten to cut himself, if I stuck around for much longer I’d lose my sanity.

That was over ten years ago now, but it still crafted me and It’s fucked me up ever since.

There’s been lots of people since then who betrayed my trust and I don’t know what I did to get so many people to just vehemently hate me and use me to get to others or just to get something.
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
How do you do that?

Get Schwifty!

There’s been lots of people since then who betrayed my trust and I don’t know what I did to get so many people to just vehemently hate me and use me to get to others or just to get something.

That’s so sad about your ex and so manipulative. It reminds me of Alex from Night in the Woods. Do you know about that?

Yeah, I don’t know what ZONE’s deal is, I know they were ready to be homeless. I know they weren’t in a position to be picky. I think they immediately regretted what they wrought and the suicidal spin and personal hell I went through, which I 100% made sure that they were aware of my suffering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxXwVQHDkUc

I think that everyone is hurting right now, for different reasons. Pain is the human condition. It’s what binds us through these tragedies. To fingerpoint and blame one another is meaningless. Your hell will still be here tomorrow, waiting for you.

Are you going to cry about it or are you going to do something about it?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@I Literally Dont Care What You Want  
If they short me trivially I pay more attention, but if they take a lot I just cut off business until I get what I want.

I can’t draw upfront though, I’ll get stolen from 5 times for every successful customer because people think art is fun and ok to steal.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
I’d be too scared to touch such a powerful gun, instant highly visible, highly immobilized high priority target.

Machinegunners don’t live long, it would take 50 Nazis and two cyberdemons to make me pick up a Russian machinegun.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
I think if you got avacado sized testicles you might have cancer.

A high testosterone person can definitely move it around faster.

My sense of fear is mostly from self worth. I don’t owe my life to anyone, so I’m going to stay alive it I can.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
The frontal baldness DHT can cause is a sign of raw masculine power.

Cyberdemons are the giant demons in Doom that have a rocket launcher arm and hydraulic leg.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide