[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Ninji  
I can see that…based on the thing you edited, that’s some deep shit right there, kind of fucked up…sorry about not getting back to you, I’m whacked out of my mind right now and have been ever since injection. You’ve had it rough, haven’t you? I bet you’re not so bad…I’ve already fucked myself beyond repair.

Got my ass beat one time over a bad hustle where I got fucking jumped by four large guys who wanted to rob me of everything I had. I wasn’t having any of that and as such, I had a showdown with them. Needless to say, I lost. I went down fighting, and for some reason, woke up moments later with all my shit still there. Maybe that was a wake up call or something because I’ve slowed down since then. Got a fractured skull and four broken ribs out of that squabble.

Is it bad that in the meantime, I crave love and affection from those whom will give me the time of day? Physical wounds heal, but mental ones…
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Oh its all good. I intended you to read the edit, that was for Google.

A hard thing about a lot of it is separating yourself from the people. I got robbed when I didn’t want to get meth. I gave him the money, told him to fuck off and started swinging when he knocked on my door.

Not all of it was so bad. I was always aware that drugs can do great things, I’ve dabbled in energy supliments, cognitive enhancers vitamins and steroids.

I was nieve to how evil people got over certain drugs, or injury from withdraw. I did not know how much control they could take.

You got to get these people out of your lives, the addicts are often harder to deal with than the addiction. I have fought so much to keep people away from my house, to keep ‘old friends ’ from never seeing me again after they’ve made it clear they don’t care about or respect me.

“Oh me and you are on the same team” one said. No, I want better for my life.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
They probably left your shit there because they didnt intend for an actual fight to go down.

I love you, but you got to get away from these people. Some of them will respect you. You need a normal job and a dealer that doesn’t sell heroin. Even if your dope boy is nice, the dope attracts bad people. You’ll be waiting to get your dope one day and someone will come in shooting, or the house will get raided.

I know it’s all easier said than done.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I want to die because I don’t know what my purpose is yet, or if I ever will have one. And I’m not talking like fate or some bullshit; I meant a clear path of where I’m going.

As of right now, the only reason I breathe is because of my intense love for my family. But I am the youngest out of them so until I find my purpose, my moment of death is counting down to the day the last one dies.
Background Pony #6048
its fucked how i have a few decent friends but i still feel alone and lost in the world.  
i guess i need to stop getting overly attached to people i barely know. i end up just getting hurt myself. most of these people could care less about me anyways.  
i dont know what im doing wrong.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Hoo boy… About three or four years ago I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I had to have surgery to remove the whole thing! On top of struggling with depression and lack of concentration all my life I am now left endlessly tired and having cognitive issues like poor memory, mood swinging and impulsive actions (the binge drinking and eating hurts the most!) I’m left with no education, no job, in a small, dead town, I haven’t seen my father in 10 years, that’s ok, I hate my mother, she hates me, my sister is poor trash, I am endlessly lonely as everyone is busy with their nonsense and think I’m a creep! Or I guess so. I don’t bother, the world gets on my nerves! Some days I feel like killing someone in absolute rage. And others like walking in front of a train.
deactivated103f39d

its fucked how i have a few decent friends but i still feel alone and lost in the world.
i guess i need to stop getting overly attached to people i barely know. i end up just getting hurt myself. most of these people could care less about me anyways.
i dont know what im doing wrong.

That is exactly how I feel on the site.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide