[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #6048
i guess i know how fucking stupid i am. i cant fucking believe i went through two months for fucking nothing. why couldn’t it just let me have this one thing.
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ribbon Wielder
The 14th of this day just makes me wanna kill myself all over again. couples get the chance of mooching others left n right and making people single jealous. thats the main point i guess. i still actually miss self harming. haven’t gotten around to it in 2 months. nothing feels right, and now my ex gf past is coming back again. ugh. i’ll try to do something tonight. harming myself or not, i’ll do something to make it right.

but if someone told me to eat somewhere else because their couple wants to eat where i’m sitting and had a attitude, i would’ve said “fine, take it. i felt like killing myself anyways to be rid of this life.“
Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
@DDavy

I’m sorry that i wasn’t here in time..! I hope you didn’t hurt yourself..! :(

It isn’t the end of the world…I’m single too. It shouldn’t bother you. Sure it’s nice to hold a hand and cuddle and such, but you shouldn’t harm yourself over an even that comes ONCE every YEAR…It’s not even worth it.

Self harming may relieve some negative feelings but it will impact you severely in a negative way. You are not thin paper. Don’t cut. I know you feel it will help but in reality it will harm you more. Don’t harm yourself over this runnish problem….I can help you. Try to talk to me in Dms, Please?

Also, for the last thing, Well, it’s okay to say fine, take it…But you shouldn’t say that other bit. When people announce their going to kill themselves/want to kill themselves, mainly people will think they are attention seeking, but if you are legitimately reaching out for help, talk to a doctor, a therapist, the crisis hotline…I suggest those because i know that some people’s families are not helpful/influence the feeling. Trust me. I highly suggest the Crisis hotline. If you don’t like to talk, you can text them. They help. Trust me. They helped me stay alive!  
Here’s a number…

1-800-273-8255

Here’s their page if needed: Suicide Prevention Web
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ribbon Wielder
forget it. i just wont bother talking. i’d rather harm myself normally..if people say i want attention, let em say it. i’ll just keep harming myself over and over. i already have scars on my arm that aren’t going to go away anyways.
Voidhead

There are times that inevitably make something better.

Whether it’s planned or random, it comes. It’s pretty abstract as to how it happens but it will.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
What happened to those other opioid pills you had?

Kolp you never just talk anymore unless it’s trying to scare people. You need help but I can’t, that’s just observation not spite
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Then it sounds like you got a party. Get fucking high and try to make a plan where you don’t want to kill yourself all the time.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Ninji  
Why would I do that? I’m kind of done with life…if you must know, everything I say has some sort of meaning behind it. I wish to be happy and I’m hoping these drugs will help me out but I’m too fucked up to really coherently think about it; as in…not sure if anything will change. If I could feel good about shit I probably wouldn’t be fucked up right now.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Maybe it’s just too much. You have to jerk all the drugs away in pain, you can taper it down.

Do you hate job or lack of?

There is so many things to learn everyday. I’ve tried to take an experimental approach to figure out what works for me, and it was a long time where some people thought I was hopeless, but I kept sticking to my experiments and I got away from most of the bad shit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide