[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #6048
be nice if i could pass away in my sleep. i wouldnt even know it was happening.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Gameplay The Pony  
If that is because you are thinking of rebranding, for example if you are putting together a portfolio for college or for a professional interview, we can hide your art on the site so that you won’t show up in Google searches. We call it “People Hiding Ponies”, and it obfuscates the info in the Google caches so that you will “disappear” in just a couple of weeks or a month at the most. If, instead, you delete the images, we’ve found that Google will “freeze” it’s cache of the last “known good” search results, and it will hang onto those search results like a corpse clinging to it’s last precious moment, and you’ll appear in Google search results for years after the images are deleted.

If you would like to know more about “People Hiding Ponies”, feel free to PM me.

If you are thinking of taking your art down for some other reason, you may also feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss it.
Background Pony #6048
@KolpSlack  
at this point id say breath and reevaluate your situation.  
pinpoint exactly what makes you want to do that. and tell it to go fuck itself.  
you’re the one in control.

but what ever you do its your choice and your choice alone.  
i cant make you do anything.  
not sure what else to say.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@KolpSlack  
So you’re just gonna cut yourself because it’s edgy and cool?

“I’m gonna cut myself.”  
“Why?”  
“I don’t care why.”  
“The might as well do other stuff. Go write a book or cook a meal. You don’t need reasons for those either.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide