[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #6048
@Flutter_Lover  
just have to deal with it. get more comfortable with the things you fear.  
or don’t deal with it, doesn’t matter, its all pointless anyways.
Background Pony #1536
I’m starting to read Fanfiction again. It is all cringe and annoying. But I go to my shippings for comfort.
Background Pony #6048
pretty much been spending the last 2 months “online dating” to see if thats what my life is missing. probably isn’t but im actually looking forward to something for a change.
Background Pony #6048
@Flutter_Lover  
maybe listening to music you like could help some.  
i listen to mine loud so i keep most of the shit thoughts from resurfacing.  
dont know if re-evaluating your own life would do much. looking at yourself from another angle, and grasping what you see.

you just have to decide on what your wanting to do. and be ok with that decision.  
or not its up to you.
Background Pony #4389
It honestly doesn’t matter how people can pretend to continue living. To live is to subject yourself to untold agony and suffering, never once being allowed to know what your meaning is it in all. Friends, family, and entertainment are nothing more than a distraction, to keep you from realizing the truth of all the hopelessness of simply existing.
Background Pony #4389
@Background Pony #434A

The problem is that those distractions only last so long. Eventually, you’ll not be distracted and then be reminded moments later of the meaninglessness of living. It’s only a matter of time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide