[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Altopony  
Well try to be the friend that you need anyway. Statically people suck and don’t know it.

Our hunter gatherer lives are changing faster than our brains can’t deal. I’m not great with impulse either. I’m averaging 6 hours of YouTube a day lately. My limbic system thinks all this Youtube is good for me, my outer brain knows something is wrong. I’m back to fighting myself.

Maybe control is just an illusion. I always feel like I hate life, but I’m scared to die. What a wonderful fucked up balence that nobody in this world prepares you for. Fear is penultimate driving force of life, only succeeded by pure impulse.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Altopony  
I never said anyone would be nice to you in return.

We don’t get that guarantee. I just thought you’d feel good about yourself if you did the right thing regardless.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Oh goodness…not again…I’ve fallen, but not in the literate sense. I feel crumby. It’s late at night and I feel  
like I want to harm myself so I can feel something. My paranoia is skyrocketing and I am starting to think of things…I feel like I am alone. I want to feel alone by myself, but at the same time, I’d enjoy company every once in a while. I hate myself for everything that I’m worth and I want to just do myself in so I won’t feel depressed. My paranoia won’t stop. I keep thinking things I don’t like. I’m starting to think that maybe I am just destined to be disliked and hated. Everyone I meet and everything I have never wants to stay. They say they do, but they turn on me. I’m so sick of this. Fuck the booze and fuck these pills, it doesn’t even help anymore.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’ll tell ya somethin’…

There was one pissed off demon in my room, I put some sea salt across my door and they were gone after appearing before me.

I left that rat infested shit hole I lived in and moved to a decent house.

There was these shadows down the hall. I just watched…they tried to get me.

What pisses me off the most? I don’t know what they did to the dog.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
I don’t hate you.

I don’t know what you did, but talking like that people will think you did something.

I’ve been deceptive and petty. I can feel guilty for plenty of wasted time and money.

We have to do more than try to do good things we have to good things, because our intentions don’t matter, only our actions do.

@Badheart  
You think the salt makes a barrier like an insulator?
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Ninji  
Sometimes there is less I can do and more others can do, it seems…taking the initiative has never really been my strong field, but sometimes I just get worn out with it all…I’m sure you’re not so bad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide