[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
@That1GuyGAMER18  
Yes, but i don’t recommend it.

If any of you believe in heaven or hell, or not.  
Killing yourself will not give you what you want.

God can’t forgive you and you will just be tortured in hell. If you’re tortured irl, why would you just ASK for more torture and suffering?

Either way, even if there’s no hell or heaven, it’s still invalid. You’d just cease to exist. No conscience, breathing, sight, nothing. NOTHING. Plus pillows and food and sex stuff (if you’re into that)!? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT ALL BEHIND. And cats and other fluffers!! Just why?:’V

full  
This is Charlie, and he loves you! :’<  
Remember that me and charlie love you~ <3
Background Pony #A9F2
@That1GuyGAMER18  
You got friends, even if they’re online. Gonna be honest with you, online friends are one of the reasons that make my life worth living
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Altopony  
Oh you’ll always be surprised.

I liked your old avatar. I know people are really stressed when they start defacing their identity.

Sometimes people are trying to subtly communicate that something is really wrong, but don’t want to drop emotional bombs on their friends, so they hack their hair off, delete their avatar/profile or go into hiding.

What I mean to say is signal well recieved. I want more people to talk about their problems. I might not be equipped to address anyone’s problems but it’s not going to hurt my feelings to hear them.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Altopony  
Medicine isn’t always there and it doesn’t always help.

A lot of times people self harm to try and get help. I did, I got help, then I learned nothing a phychiatrist says, no prescription is going to help me. Medicine is a lifestyle of balance, not a pill.

People got to fight themselves for the rest of their lives. What pisses you off the most about yourself? I’m not going to make you answer that alone. I’m afraid of commitment and sacrifice. I’m so afraid to chose my sacrifice that my sacrifice is going to choose me and I’m just waiting for it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide