[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
That’s what I’m always worried about. I can’t depend on others to validate me.

I give way less social time because I spend so much time processing the information. Too much time probally, an inhibitory amount.

I should stop honing skills and trying hard, and just start doing things.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I tried to do it the other night. Drank a whole bunch of ZZZQUIL and downed it with beer in hopes that it would have did me in. Instead, I woke up an hour later, threw up purple, fell back asleep, had about four nightmares and woke up with a massive headache. There are better ways, but I ain’t doing that again…By a whole bunch, I mean like…a six bottles worth. Think I threw up half of it.
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Ninji  
Most likely, yeah. At that point, I really didn’t care. Kind of regretting that. I might feel like absolute garbage, but I don’t want to do that again.

Last week and a half have been just terrible for me, and I guess I was looking for an easy route to take. Another mistake to add to my list of screw ups.
Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
@KolpSlack  
I know how you feel. My life’s been screwed up since the beginning. I still try to find away out, even if it doesn’t work out. Every day is a struggle for me. Doing stuff here and just being with this wonderful fandom makes me feel much better. Some days, i just pretend to be happy, to try and make things better. Other days. i just cant find a single reason to get out of bed. Trust me, it’s not easy. I almost overdosed on my sleeping medication last night. I want people here to know that they’re not alone and if you’re suffering, you’re not suffering alone. We will all hopefully get help some day…Some day. Someday hopefully before we help ourselves to the “sweet release” of death. Basically what i can say right now is try as hard as you can and don’t give up. Depression can trick you and make you believe in sick and twisted things. Don’t give up. Ever. I know it seems like the only option. But this is all we’ve got. If we lose this, we have nothing. We will have less then what we already have now.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
If you did 6 bottles with only Dextromethorphan hBr active you’d wake up refreshed and motivated after going on a power fantasy trip.

I just did 900mg DXM, 64 fluid oz malt (8Abv), 64mg cpm, half gram sativa (18-24 THC), 5/3rd liter Mt dew code red, 15mg albuterol sulfate out of an air compressor.

I’m wacked out dog, happy new years!
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
@Moodibear <3  
It’s hard to think this way when everything is just bringing you down all the time. Everyone pretty much hates me, sometimes before they even know me. At least then, they have the benefit of not knowing me first before they dislike me. I don’t have much to lose but my own sanity at this point, and I’m not sure if I can really pull through, especially after the events of a night or two ago. I wake up, do stuff, sleep, rinse, repeat. My best friends say they don’t hate me, but the truth of the matter is, it’s written all over how they speak to me. I don’t have anyone or anything aside from maybe booze and Sizzurp to fall back on. My life is all screwed up…

@Gameplay The Pony  
Hugs are nice, aren’t they?

@Ninji  
I definitely didn’t wake up refreshed and motivated…more like crumby and groggy the night after I did it. I would have enjoyed this fantasy trip had I read the ingredients more coherently. I had night terrors out the hoo-haa. Another failure to add to my list of failures, it seems. Been getting left in the dark a whole lot lately.

Sounds like you had a good time. I usually use plain old Sprite for my Lean if I get the chance…got to read those labels better next time. I got some Whippits in the meantime. By some, I mean a lot. It helps numb my mind for a little bit.

Happy New Years, hope yours is wonderful.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
I’ll teach you anything you need to know about pharmacokinetics and physiology.

I know sprite and lean don’t sound too bad. Nothing wrong with a little codiene, used right it’s better than alcohol.
Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
@KolpSlack  
Yeah…You have no idea. I’m hated too. Now i’m not even a people’s person. I’d LOVE to go somewhere where strangers dont look at me with pity or fear me. Just today i went to the park and people turned and looked at me, then started laughing at me. I really hope you get better. I rather me be the one suffering. I’d take your pain if i could. :c

@That1GuyGAMER18  
I know that. Depression and other things just make it seem different.

@Flutter_Lover  
I know that feeling. I’m glad you’re here though. I feel like i would love to talk to you. <:) I’ve attempted many times and sadly failed and believe me when i say that the reactions around me and everything bad that happened didn’t sit well. Suicide will get you no where but to nothing. Trust me. I know its hard but we have to be here on this planet for something. We cant take the things we have for granted. PILLOWS! PONIES! PIZZA! :) Pillows…Food in general. That stuffs good…
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Shylover  
I mean, I get it. But personally, despite the hardships and turmoil in both my personal life and the world around me, I work very hard to live a peaceful, content life.

My father died back in September, and he was my closest friend I ever had, but I don’t hate the world or the year, or God for that matter.

Hate is exhausting and requires a lot of effort. I’ve just gotten to the point where I let it go.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
@Shylover  
I know and life gives us all reasons to be afraid, but fear is a lot like anxiety, if you dwell on only what is to come, you never have time to enjoy the present. You understand!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide