[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My Aunt just PM’ed me that dad just left his house without telling them where he’s going during New Year’s Eve.

What I’m panicking is they haven’t contacted him for more than 12 hours ever since.

He might committ suicide this time
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It seems he just wanted to be alone someplace else, crying, aunt told me.

As much as I hate dramas within my sector, it is a terrible idea of being jealous in the first place. That’s dad’s case from his perspective.

Goddammit I don’t know anymore… it’s 2017 all over again
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I may be dying soon, but I don’t believe in it. Yet I have heavy thoughts. If something happens, since everyone assures you that I love you all from the heart and wish you only good things. I’m scared, but I believe in fate. And bad people survive anything. So as a German soldier I am immortal.

(sorry, we Germans just can’t be funny) ;-)
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Ever just looked at something and said “Wow. That looks like an item I could end it all with.” No matter what it was?
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Death is a destination of infinate paths. You don’t need to look for it, you need to look for ways to survive, you have to be nice to yourself.

I’ll be here, I hope you don’t do anything crazy. Nobody here is going to notice you’re missing in time, but they’ll miss you.
Bladex
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
I must always sacrifice my own self worth so others can be happy. Otherwise I am nothing but selfish
Kerbonstein
Wallet After Summer Sale -

It occured to me yesterday that the scariest thing I can imagine is not drowning, some obscure horror cliche or even death. It’s the minds impermanence, I was dwelling on who I had been a year ago and I realised just how different I’d been, all the similarities I perceived were false. I wouldn’t recognise myself if I talked to me on the phone…I’m not them and they’re not me so where are they now? Are they dead? Surely not, so how can they have existed.

The frightening conclusion I made was that they had existed at the time and now they’re gone, and like them I’ll be gone soon too. What if life is only a month long but we just have the perception it’s longer because of the experiences of long dead hosts. If it was proven that’s the case would we continue living our lives or would we panic, only to wake up the next day, and then the next and then the next, for what.

Nothing human is permanent, I’ll be forgotten and you’ll be forgotten. Countries we think will surely exist forever might be a footnote in 800 years so what’s the point, everything we create withers and dies. I’m not suicidal but if I was given the choice I would not choose to live in this stressful meandering world.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Kerbonstein  
The mind is very permanant. It’s likely the only thing objectively ‘real’ or ‘baseline’

Our concious is only an layer of reality. There is another. Computers have smaller computers inside them, never seen one that didn’t.

Nothing special about conciousness, it all comes from basic shapes, and parts of conciousness emerge from a reality we don’t live in or think about.

People say on buzz feed “scientist discover the link to conciousness “ The link to what? There was never any separation between reality and our perception of it.

Our concious is DOS box inside the greater concious that is Windows.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I just had a nightmare I was arrested and sentenced to imprisonment for 50 years after I’ve massacred my family (equivalent of first degree in the US) because of their relentless conflict regarding their relationship.

My future acts might’ve just sent me a warning if I go down this path.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Badheart hasn’t been here in over a week.

Kolpsack isn’t on anything good, not that I’ve heard of.

Can’t do much but watch.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
You’re not alone on unreasonably violent dreams, my dreams go off the rails when I sleep too much, a lot of times I know they’re dreams or I figure out.

Sometimes when I’m awake I feel a sudden surge of energy like I’m in a dream which makes me really weary.

I’ve had some very violent, realistic dreams, the kind where I’m not trying to sleep again any soon after I wake.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide