[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #6048
how is it when i legitimately open myself up to someone, they feel the need to point out my flaws.
Background Pony #6048
when i eventually go out, i want to make sure i do it right the first time.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #434A  
I could help with that.

You should do drugs. Not to kill yourself, to become blasted high or trip balls. People think all drugs are like alcohol or painkillers, but there is so much more. In America all the best drugs are over the counter, you get them right from a store.

If you don’t find solace in drugs you’re better off faking suicide to get help.
platinumdrop
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Immortal spirit
Or just tell the doctor how you feel and they send you to a therapy. First psychologist then psychiatrist. Depression is a well known illness in the days. Headaches, high blood pressure, physical symptoms of depression and stress.  
Drugs are bad in all form. The liberalism isnt always the good choice even if it meets the free capitalism. You may give people that they want and you get more money. The problem here is that selling drugs = more money. Drugs give something then takes something else.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@platinumdrop  
A lot of doctors are dismissive of depression because of just how many people are depressed these days.

“ Drugs give something then takes something else.” This is the only correct thing you’ve said about drugs.

I don’t endorse getting drugs from strangers. Also selling medication is a felony, and the reason depressed people don’t get the drug they need.

Drugs that make you happy have street value. However if you’re clever you can get real high and have life changing experiences for cheap.
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
If you feel really bad you get sedatives here in europe too, but mostly there is another way to activate the people. Some talk, more walking out, job, small things to do. And such. If strong sedatives needed that is the last case. Okay, there are hormones too which help to dont feel bad or dont sleep all the day. But that’s all, drugs wont save you. Small dids will instead. Routines in life to do.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@platinumdrop  
Of coarse drugs can save you. That’s the point of medicine.

You are right though, people must keep themselves occupied. Routine is an important part of medicine.
platinumdrop
Artist -

Immortal spirit
Yes, drugs help. I mean if the doctor says so, take the meds. They see if you need that. I dont want to destroy everything that you said just drugs arent magic. And the “faking suicide” is a really bad advice.

I got meds for inactivity. Not like a depression but emptyness and nihil. No suicidal tendency just inactvity. I know what they do. You feel less pain and less happiness too. But I knew what i really need. A job. I got a job and everything is even better.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@platinumdrop  
No, it’s not. You don’t have to fake the attempt, you just have to fake the motivation. Go to an adult mental health facility and tell them you want to kill yourself, or you’re about to kill somebody.

Some people don’t get doctors, and some people have to fake suicide to get any help.

Let’s look at the elephant in the room. It’s easy to kill oneself yet a majority of suicide attempts fail. I think most attempts are fake. However these fakers are often in severe condition, and might snap and actually do it.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@platinumdrop  
Drugs for inactivity? Dopamine/nor adrenaline reuptake inhibitor?

I drink coffee, sometimes weed or albuterol but only coffee daily.

I even got a Keurig so I can make just one cup.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide