[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

deactivated103f39d

Where has my depression even gone these all these months. I can’t even self harm, feel like shit, nothing of that. It’s just all gone. I’ll have to force myself to self harm. I have no other savior or option. It’ll have to be this way. Always stick to the bad ways..it’s longer, harder, and more painful.

Huggle
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ribbon Wielder
@SaviorAssassin1996  
I dont need a hug…thanks anyways. I just need hate. love nowadays to me is just gone. If someone wanted to buy me something to cheer me up, i’d deny it, even if it was my favorite thing. Or tried anything. i’d just tell them, dont worry about it, it’ll be all over soon.
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Ribbon Wielder
@Badheart  
I’m serious. Being happy isn’t fun anymore. I prefer being depressed, doing things the hard way..and self harming just to make it all feel better. My old arm scars are nearly gone. Besides, my own special month called the month of C’s is coming up, so i’d better have it ready by then!
deactivated103f39d

@Badheart
I’m serious. Being happy isn’t fun anymore. I prefer being depressed, doing things the hard way..and self harming just to make it all feel better. My old arm scars are nearly gone. Besides, my own special month called the month of C’s is coming up, so i’d better have it ready by then!

D:
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ribbon Wielder
@Lawrence Alpaca  
Pretty much. As for attention? Who needs that? I don’t need attention, dangit. I’m just doing it because it’s well, calming. Keeps me calm. But corr ..that stuff you said? I don’t even know what that first one is. shrug Every day in December it’s one cut after another to remember all the idiotic reasons I got into witch hunts online and people complaining at me. I failed last year at Day 20. The invisible board people in my heads still deciding whether to do 1 each day until the 31st, or stack it up a day. Like 1, 2, 3, and so on until 31. They’re having too much coffee and too much procrastination.(Wow, I got that word right on the first try..cool.)

@Dashiefluffywaifu  
And yes, you’re right.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
@DDavy  
Wish I could help buddy or support you but I accepted that there is people who don’t want any and that’s okay because we can’t force it on anyone, I almost made a hand fillet but all it took was someone being there and caring, it can be far greater medicine than the endorphins you release from the blade in your arm could even substitute it with working out because it does the same thing minus the blood and risk of infection, if you need anyone you can do me anything, just offering my support I Know these personal demons all too well
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ribbon Wielder
@Dashiefluffywaifu  
I see where you’re coming from, but it’ll be okay. I’ll be fine. It’ll burn, but it’ll be okay. Besides, it’s not blood related cuts, but to the point of where it’s burning, leaving a minor groove. Nothing’s really happened since I already wash the knife usually.
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ribbon Wielder
Well, I finally got the ability to self harm. I guess it hurt? It barely felt like it hurt. just 5 a arm. Likely i’ll try more later.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide