[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Put in a Marvel movie and watch any crowds. You see that random face? The one who isn’t part of the story? That’s how I feel about myself.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Laugh, clown. Laugh so the world can feel at ease. Turn your distress and tears into jokes, and your pain and sobbing into funny faces.  
LAUGH, CLOWN! At your broken love! LAUGH! At the grief that poisons your heart!

To all the clowns in this threads, who have done the hard works of keeping their sanity and masking their pains. I acknowledge you. I may not be able to help you, but I wish something would. You guys deserve some semblance of happiness.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I don’t want to go back to school. I hate how stressful it is.

I wish there exists a job that’s not too stressful and includes a training program so that unskilled fucks like me can do it without problem.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
I feel like such an outcast rn. One of the only girls I know is secretly having affairs with my best friend and he’s the type to tell me everything and it makes me wonder, am I really that bad? It seems like everyone has this secret ability to attract off of my bad luck or something everyone just wants to slip by me to my close friends
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My life is dwindling down to nothing, the family is dying and this cancer has eaten through the cartilage, the woman I’m meant to be with is dead and she haunts me to this day, when I die we’ll both be dead spirits together.
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Ribbon Wielder
Where has my depression even gone these all these months. I can’t even self harm, feel like shit, nothing of that. It’s just all gone. I’ll have to force myself to self harm. I have no other savior or option. It’ll have to be this way. Always stick to the bad ways..it’s longer, harder, and more painful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide