[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
@TempFizzle  
They were trying to make sup text and screwed up the syntax. As I said, do not make public accusations. Use reports. This could have been resolved privately without potentially causing further issues to unrelated people.
Background Pony #FDEF
Always stuck being wrong and blamed and left confused and depressed at the outcome. I feel like an idiot, like a stupid retarded idiot, and trying to even get a little bit of sympathy is bad, wrong, trying to play the victim, so I always just suck it up and I suffer as a result, and do things get better? No, not for long at least. Just stuck suffering and being at fault.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Scrabbleman  
Dude, what is your problem? Is your goal wanting everyone to hate you? Because it’s working. I’m seriously starting to think that this depression thread, along with the vent thread, has extremely died, because now we’re insulting each other, which is extremely predictably childish and immature nowadays. I thought we were suppose to help each other or encourage each other, or maybe even cheer each other up. But no. This thread has definitely turned into a bully thread, or an insult each other thread, or a make each other feel worse or feel bad thread, or even a let’s be assholes to each other thread.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Shylover  
Dude, I already hate myself. No one in the world can hate me more than me because I’m the only one who knows how much of an ass I am.

At one point in your life, you’ll reach a certain level of depression and achieve pure apathy. I hit mine over a year ago when I contemplated suicide. Like, literal suicide. None of that “I’m gonna kill myself boo hoo” bullshit people say online for attention. Once you reach this point, you’ll stop caring about what everyone says and do shit your own way.

And I’ve already decided. If I’m gonna be treated as a supervillain, I’m gonna be the best goddamn supervillain there is.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Scrabbleman  
Shut up. Don’t you ever mention any of that stupid shit from me. And by the way, that totally explains why you are an asshole, and why you are always treated like a villain. Because you hate yourself. I don’t care what you say about me. You don’t know me. And you don’t know what it’s like to have autism or even mental illness. It’s a nightmare. I’m 22 years old, and I still have no job or anything to do, and I am suffering from loneliness nowadays, because of my damn anxiety. But enough about me. I’ve had enough with your bullshit. You are the worst person on this site. A troll. A duck. Who has no friends. All you ever care about is yourself. No one else. You want to be in eternal darkness forever? Go right ahead. No one’s stopping you. Go ahead and hate yourself for the rest of your life. Because you have made everyone and even me on this site treating you like a villain. You’re not a villain. Don’t act like you are one. You’re an asshole. And I’m not talking to you anymore. I’m done with you. This is now my final and last message by talking to you. So goodbye. And enjoy your miserable sad life.
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Shylover  
Bye. See you around. Let’s hope we never see each other again because honestly, it’s the best for the two of us.

Also, just a little surprise here. I’m also a 22-year old with autism and anxiety who has no job. It’s the reason why I don’t like you. Because you’re just like me and yet, so obviously not.

To be frank, I’m actually afraid of you. You are the one person I’m afraid of becoming.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Shylover  
… Look, I’m sorry for saying those things. It’s just, we obviously don’t get along. You don’t like me because let’s be honest, I’m an ass. And I don’t like you because well, I’m afraid of you.

That’s the truth. I am horrified of you. We are both from the same generation with the same problems and yet somehow our lives are so drastically different. How we deal with our problems is drastically different.

I’m sorry I got personal with you. Every time you bring up how you’re a 22-year old autistic person with life problems, it scares me.

You scare me. I used to think I just find you grating when we first argued a long time ago but now I find out why.

Sorry, you were right. I am a dick. I’ll just leave.
Shylover

@Scrabbleman  
No don’t. I’m the one who should be sorry. I made you like this. I guess I should leave you alone. You deserve better. But me, I don’t. Because I treated you badly. And it’s all my fault. I’m so sorry. I guess I should suffer from loneliness forever. You deserve better, and so does everyone else. But not me. You were right about me. And I’m just gonna let myself suffer, forever alone. I’m sorry. :’(
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Shylover  
No no, that’s not right either. I’ve accepted the fact that I’m not a good person. You, on the hand, haven’t and honestly shouldn’t. You’re emotional, loud and sometimes annoying but you’re not a bad person.

Nobody deserves to be alone. I know what that’s like and I wouldn’t wish it to even my worst enemies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide