[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Badheart  
Um, I can’t. All I can say is what I’ve said before; expressing depressing thoughts opens a door of misunderstanding. It reveals a false label that I’m just a depressed creature; a target of debate.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

:,(
Time to kill myself…..
………

He didn’t respond to my messages. He’s gone. And I was too late to safe him from suicide. I tried so hard to encourage him, and I failed. I failed to save my friend.

(I’m so sorry, Flutter_Lover.) 😭💔
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

:,(
@Badheart  
Is there any proof of why I didn’t hear from him? I tried so hard to help him out, and I tried my best to encourage him. But now, I feel like I failed him. It’s all my fault for not being so helpful. I can’t even tell if he’s still here or not. I lost him. I lost my friend.

:(
Background Pony #910A
@Badheart  
@Shylover  
Just looking at their profile and you can see them still leaving comments and forum posts not 15 minutes before this post was made.  
You really shouldn’t be jumping to conclusions like that or spreading paranoia. It doesn’t help anyone and especially not you.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Lord Arceus  
My advice to you is exactly the same as it was 2 years ago.

Perhaps you should take a break from the site if you feel that way, and maybe talk to a professional about your emotions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide