[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@TempFizzle  
I am not.

My physical pain is through the ceiling and there’s days when I don’t even eat.

The problem is people think shit of me and I turn into an asshole.

Why do I want to kill myself?

Because that’s what makes people happy.

So there you have it, I’m a sad schizophrenic man who lives with his mother.

I’m the only person who stops dad from beating her.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’m the only person who stops dad from beating her.
You deserve a lot of respect for that. I’ll keep that in mind next time I speak with you. I don’t like dads who beat moms.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
Man I wish we could all be happy :( I like to see others succeed, this world needs more good people like all of you, only way we can get through this is having each other’s backs. Love you guys, and hope the dark path never takes any of you, why can’t earth be Equestria, I grieve for people I don’t even know, because it’s who I am. Others pain reflects off of me. The most down are the best to be around because we know what it’s like, to feel left in the ditch as everyone drives off
TempFizzle

I’ve seen plenty of people here argue and fight over petty things during my time. It just furthers my reasoning behind not having anything to do with anyone. Anytime I’m happy, someone’s always there to make sure to ruin it and anytime I feel like shit, someone’s always there to make sure it gets worse. It’s why I don’t post anything of my weaknesses here anymore besides today. All it does is give someone a reason to have some fun and games with an anonymous stranger and see how far they can go.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’ve gotten better at the whole “smiling on the outside, crying on the inside” thing.
That’s my default mode, considering my job requires that I put on a facade of normalcy.
TempFizzle

@Dashieisbestpony420  
Sorry but I beg to differ. Kids fight and argue the most and there are many on the site, hence why I mostly keep to myself.

Also it’s why upon me entering a room full of kids near a College campus where I live, I move to the far end, preferably a corner with headphones while I eat. Cops are also there a lot (huh, wonder why).
TempFizzle

@Dashiefluffywaifu  
I’ve seen it on this thread before too. Some people just feel like they have to read everyone’s post and get butthurt when they see something they don’t understand or just don’t like. I also shouldn’t have to hold back how I feel in the designated thread for dark and depressing thoughts just to make things seem better when they’re not. Nobody should.

When I was in school, I had teachers who also bullied me, just like students did. They’d put me in a situation where I’d have to write an essay on murder, and call the principal because I wrote an essay about murder in detail. They’d call me out knowing I didn’t like talking. Even counselors, the ones I sought help from would get in my face, point their finger and talk to me like I was a hell-spawn.

My point is, I’m very skeptical of any walk of life. I don’t care if they seem nice, I stay away from all of them. Humans are masters of deception, ready to back-stab anyone when they feel the time is right.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@SaviorAssassin1996  
You know it’s just art right? I mean, sometimes people like art that depicts the opposite of what they want in real life, especially when it comes to sex, but even other stuff. I play and enjoy grand theft auto every once in awhile but I would never enjoy the thug life like that IRL.

Also, I’m not saying you’re doing this, but make sure you don’t confuse pics that depict consensual nonmonogomy with pics depicting actual cheating. I know there’s a lot of both on here, but I think there’s much less cheating.

Consider the following:

Searches for “(group sex || polyamory), -infidelity” bring up 12390 images

Searches for “infidelity” meanwhile bring up 4048 results.

And this only accounts for correctly tagged images. A lot of images are automatically tagged as infidelity by mistake when the artist actually hadn’t meant to depict that at all. They are often in non-canon universes or timelines, etc. where one’s canon lover might not exist or the canon couple never even met.

In reality, there’s probably substantially less than 4,000 images of cheating on this site, and of those, the vast majority of people drawing or enjoying them are not advocates of hurting or cheating on their partners IRL. Those that are surely exist, but their numbers are definitely few and far between.

Also I’m not bashing you or making fun of you for being upset by it. Even I have to turn a bunch if custom filters on so I don’t see a lot of art depicting terrible things on here after all the shit I’ve been through in my life, lest I go crazy. I’m just trying to cheer you up and give you some perspective. Have a nice day. :)
deactivated103f39d

@SaviorAssassin1996
You know it’s just art right? I mean, sometimes people like art that depicts the opposite of what they want in real life, especially when it comes to sex, but even other stuff. I play and enjoy grand theft auto every once in awhile but I would never enjoy the thug life like that IRL.
Also, I’m not saying you’re doing this, but make sure you don’t confuse pics that depict consensual nonmonogomy with pics depicting actual cheating. I know there’s a lot of both on here, but I think there’s much less cheating.
Consider the following:
Searches for “(group sex || polyamory), -infidelity” bring up 12390 images
Searches for “infidelity” meanwhile bring up 4048 results.
And this only accounts for correctly tagged images. A lot of images are automatically tagged as infidelity by mistake when the artist actually hadn’t meant to depict that at all. They are often in non-canon universes or timelines, etc. where one’s canon lover might not exist or the canon couple never even met.
In reality, there’s probably substantially less than 4,000 images of cheating on this site, and of those, the vast majority of people drawing or enjoying them are not advocates of hurting or cheating on their partners IRL. Those that are surely exist, but their numbers are definitely few and far between.
Also I’m not bashing you or making fun of you for being upset by it. Even I have to turn a bunch if custom filters on so I don’t see a lot of art depicting terrible things on here after all the shit I’ve been through in my life, lest I go crazy. I’m just trying to cheer you up and give you some perspective. Have a nice day. :)

It’s not their art that makes me depressed. It’s themselves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide