[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ribbon Wielder
Honestly, i’m so bored, my body takes boredom to a whole new level. If I even Lived in San Francisco, i’d probably wanna take the Golden Gate Bridge off. That way, everyone wins. Haters would be happy, i’d be happy, it’s a win win! Sadly, no bets are up for grabs. The 500$ is on me underwater.
TempFizzle

Off my chest.

I remember some really dark times in my life, and nobody was there to help. It showed me that people are mostly selfish and only care about the “flashy and popular” types. It’s always some kind of bias bullshit. If it comes from someone that has no imprint in the eyes of others, it’s just a waste of time telling it. I’m a lonely loser and have had really cruel and awful human beings that shouldn’t even walk this Earth bully away at me because I never fought back. If I saw them today right now, I would be imprisoned for the things I would say and do to them. They fucked my childhood right up. I hope they suffer just like I did.

Another thing about people that bugs me is you get the types that think they’re helping when they’re just angry at whoever they’re trying to help because the person doesn’t want to accept their “method”, or they’re nosy and just want a story to hear. Next to none can actually converse and express genuine empathy, thus helping each other a little by talking about it. People that point fingers and expect someone to be “fixed” are fucking shameful because it tells people not to ask for help because they’re unable to change themselves overnight to the high standards some people keep. It’s mostly biased and personal bullshit like I said. It’s all about male and female, black and white, if you’re cool or a loser. Yet we all fucking bleed the same and we all fucking die at the end of it, forgotten even with a damn tombstone if you’re lucky. Nothing you do really matters except for the ones after us, if we even survive, and the way things are going I feel sorry for the ones after me. Everything given for free by mommy and daddy, laziness and jobless, having kids only for the financial support and using the money on drugs or some shit.

The pain doesn’t mean shit. Scream it out. People don’t want to hear anything but laughs and positive things because they’re inexperienced to real negative situations. It’s all a debate, suit and tie and whoever is most popular of it wins, based on pure fucking bias. If the truth of most matters were so openly expressed, people would riot and things would crash.

I am in no mood today.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@TempFizzle  
Bullies target people with low self esteem, and nobody does anything to stop it

Bullies usually get wrecked in the end, because unlike the victims they seek out, reality fights back hard. Many people bully because life kicks their ass.

I think we’re all alone. We tend not to trust eachother, tend to be annoyed, tend not to listen to eachother.
TempFizzle

@Ninji  
Something tells me they don’t get wrecked and they’re just as successful as anyone else because they know how to deal under-the-table. Even so, bullies can be replaced by other bullies. History repeats itself. It is no wonder some people snap and go on an unexpected rampage and people on the news are so shocked when it’s happened a million times before. I remain unsurprised at how cruel humanity can be.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

If the truth of most matters were so openly expressed, people would riot and things would crash.
correct, and I try my best to keep my little circle of relatives, acquaintances and coworkers from crashing. I don’t love the world, but I don’t want to see it burn because I live in it. You are also correct in saying that it’s all about popularity and bias.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
Damn I didn’t know this much of the fandom Is going thru this bullshit as well, wish I could help you all hugs I feel like I have thrown out a few years of my life because of suppressing feelings with weed and I just want to die of guilt, I couldn’t even pay the one who supported me, grandmother she’s probably losing her house because of mortgage she never really said anything and I thought it was all good idk what to do my mind is racing so bad I just quit weed 3 days ago I’m 21 I feel behind in life I just wanted her to live comfortably I can never pay her back
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@TempFizzle  
Some might be better at dealing under the table, but being too good at dealing will anger someone.

@SaviorAssassin1996  
Victims of one bully often become victims of other. A damaged ego is obvious to everyone, and it’s human nature to use the weak for target practice.

When the ostracized learn to thrive without dependence on others, they bypass having to develop empathy. Long term bully victims become bullies and sociopaths, many kill themselves.

All that said. Preying on the weak is a behavior of weakness. Fighting back can always make things worst, sometimes bullies can do a lot of damage before they trip on their shit.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Whores! 100° all week!

I swear by the ass crack between my balls I’m gonna haul ass to somewhere cold!

Meanwhile the girl next door gets dropped off by her newest gimp!

I’m trying to find a cure for cancer and nobody gives a flying fuck.
TempFizzle

Speaking of bullies while I’m at it, it appears someone with a history of stirring up arguments and pretty much telling everyone what to do posts on the site here. I’m not sure if it’s coincidental, but after I had posted my story, I received some negative interaction from them.

My point being, bullies are acceptable and nothing is done to them. In 2019, it’s okay to go around and tell everyone what they should and should not do like some sword of justice and pretend they are infallible and should be looked-up to for it. They also have done this for quite some time.

It’s none of my business and I know exactly what happens when I try to stand up for others, so I’m not going to for fear of the whip. It is just funny to me is all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide