[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I don’t know whether I’m about to have the world’s dumbest panic attack or whether it’s too late and I’m already in the middle of it.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Badheart

(patting on the back) The dead always haunt us. It’s our burden to go on living. But yes, for those who are left behind, it’s hardest. And those who have lost family members more often suffer even more. I’m sorry for your loss, pal. :-/
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I really don’t want to wake up tomorrow. Sometimes I wish I could shut my eyes and dream forever and just die eventually and not even know it happened.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Minshi Woods  
Bullies consistently seek out those with little to no social support.

Don’t ever hit a bully unless you’re 90% sure you can hurt them, if you try to hurt them and fail, it just communicates that you have little physical resistance to what they might want to do.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Minshi Woods  
Bullies in real life are the worst.

I beat the crap out of one once and it scarred me for life. I mean, it wasn’t that serious (he got a few bruises) but I felt so guilty that I wanted to break down and cry.

I didn’t and now I’m just unempathetic to everyone.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
I work in the city of Detroit, and in a profession where I routinely deal with the likes of prostitutes, hustlers, drug dealers/users, belligerent drunks/alcoholics, the homeless, the mentally ill, the desperate & destitute, and people otherwise without hope. I see a lot of scary and disturbing things on a nightly basis, and it takes its toll on my mental health.

I tell my therapist that I view the human race as going downhill and she responds by saying that what we see on the outside reflects what we feel on the inside and that I need to refrain from being so self-critical.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Pinto Bean  
I’m a member of the clergy, and periodically help at hospitals or help the police when dealing with people who are troubled, and … yeah, there’s a whole lot of “there isn’t anything I can do to help in this situation, but it really hurts that I can’t do anything” involved in that.

It might seem trite, but for me, it is always helpful to remember what Mister Rogers said about those kinds of troubles: Look to the helpers.

You’re one of Mister Roger’s helpers. You may feel like there isn’t anything you can do to help, but you are helping. You’re why people have hope.
Voidhead

I’m tired of trying to elaborate on everything, Its not even as a means to explain to other people but a futile attempt at trying to luster up words for myself

I hate myself. Always have and always will. I’m so tired of me.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

We had the same grandma…

That might as well have been my brother.

The few times I got to spend time with him he was one of the coolest people I knew, generous and full of character, he lived a foolish life and now he’s gone.

I wanted to show him appreciation, to this day my face still bursts with tears.

I miss you cuz 💔
Voidhead

I feel so disconnected from society.

I merely just work and dwell in my apartment. The outside world feels so non-existent to me and when the rare occasion comes around I’ll head out to go record shopping or whatever, it just feels so non-human.
TempFizzle

Well I did nothing productive all day. Typical days off from work, absolutely nothing to do. The only thing keeping me from being any more depressed is the music I have. Nobody likes me and I don’t like anyone either. So this is what life will be like until I’m gone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide