[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Voidhead

Life has dragged on to a point where apathy doesn’t even describe it. I feel there is nothing we can do to save ourselves from the situation we’ve been put into in regards to the planet and the systems within it.

But you know what? I don’t think it even matters anymore, for the little time I have lived on this planet I have done so many things that I cherish just as much as I have done things I regret. As miserable as I may be now, I guess my mind is just become so carefree and apathetic to the point that I don’t even think its worth giving a shit about our inevitable downfall. For the most part I’ve done just about everything I’ve wanted to do with my life, its not a whole lot but it’s not a problem to me. Minimal and simple is the way I’ve always wanted to live my life.

Sure, I want to die quite a lot of the time but there’s a counterbalance that keeps me here regardless.
Voidhead

It’s occured to me in recent years that I get extremely anxious when people talk loudly at each other, aggressive or otherwise. I started realizing it when people at work were talking loudly to each other in a jokingly aggressive way. Regardless of the emotions behind it, it still causes me anxiety.

There’s probably a reason for it stemming from my childhood but who knows.
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Labyrinthine  
I don’t like it either. Especially the overly-energetic extrovert who wants to converse with you out of complete boredom. Even more annoying when they get pissy because you don’t talk to them as much. Or maybe the ones that get angry because you don’t talk to them and play a little story in their minds and come out of nowhere with some ludicrous statement that is meant to cause blame to you. Or! The ones that take every little hint of having a problem with you just to bitch about because they’re psycho.

And yes I’ve encountered all situations. FYI. A quiet person like me in an arrogantly obnoxious society knows no peace to this.
Voidhead

@TempFizzle  
People who need constant stimuli within conversation are more likely to be psychotic in my opinion. They can’t stand the idea of silence for more than 5 seconds.

Pretty cute, try having tinnitus you extroverted cunt.
TempFizzle

@Labyrinthine  
I’m so paranoid about that stuff I can almost taste the moment someone’s about to start shit with me after they look me up and down a few times. It almost makes me want to tell them to save their breath while I just pretend they don’t exist. That doesn’t stop some though.

Fuck social norms.
TempFizzle

@Labyrinthine  
Oh you mean me? That’s why I don’t “connect”. More so because people are normies that want to be as normal as possible and sweep their obvious issues under the rug. I just keep mine in plain sight. I’m dangerous.

It just is not worth my time. I can talk, but I’m nobody’s friend.
TempFizzle

@Labyrinthine  
I find that hard to believe and think it may just be an ulterior motive, perhaps a desire. If not, blame my paranoia. I’ve had these kinds of people before.

@Minshi Woods  
Try not to rely on others too much. Trust me, it just hurts more and more. People are mostly disappointing.
Voidhead

I can’t even keep online friends without being an obnoxious prick.

As if the concept of online friends isn’t sad and pathetic enough
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Labyrinthine  
What of it?

I’m a dangerous person and you’re all safe from me behind a screen.

I might have a sadistic side but at least we can all be friends.

Look, I don’t know how much time I have left. I only want to have a good time with everyone.

I appear malicious but I usually have good intentions.
TempFizzle

I feel like shit tonight. Certainly not sleeping-with-my-gun level yet though. I still feel the pain in my chest however. I just don’t care about myself and what happens anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide