[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #639D
@Agent Luna

I’m not trying to blame you or something, but you kinda can try to change your attitude. Instead of thinking about suicidal, you can think about how you can try to be a better person and make friendships. It’s not they attacking you, it’s you attacking them for no reason, please don’t be offended… What are you seeking: help, support? It feels like great misunderstanding.
Agent Luna

I don’t know anymore. I’m tired of this. Being called names in one thread, being told I’m the one who’s bad.

If I request staff to remove my account, will that be possible or do I just need to make a random password and just leave?
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Background Pony #EC63  
Not really. I just choose in my approach who’s into MLP as I am. While I rarely watch it now, I want to hace some closure with an individual who’s very into the show. I know I’m into it also, but I want more from it than to just watch the show and view other media of MLP. There’s an insurmountable amount of people in this world, and I’m not even looking for a large amount of friends.
Starry Mind
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Take pride. 🌈
@Agent Luna  
Think what you want about this sentence, but I know what it is like to experience a major depression, and I hope that you get better. I only experienced it for about two years, and I know that I could not have coped for it any longer. If I did not get better, I would have most likely “attempted suicide” if I had to experience it for another year. I would not have actually tried to kill myself, but I would have maimed myself in a manner that I knew would not kill myself. I can remember searching for suicide success statistics with various weapons, choosing a likely nonlethal one, debating whether or not to commit to it, typing a “suicide” note on this website, and preparing to send it, close my browser, and then admit what I had done.

I never actually accomplished this. I asked for help, and two years later, I wonder how it got this bad. I am better now, but I sometimes feel minor depression which accompanies boredom.

I personally attribute my key to getting better as my medications. SSRIs were incompatible with me because they had no effect on me due to a certain gene that I have, which I discovered through a simple oral DNA swabbing test. It took me the usage of an SNRI (not an SSRI) and an antipsychotic to respectively help with my mood and thoughts, and I then got better.

I would recommend talking to a therapist about how you feel because should only hospitalize you if they believe that you have a plan for suicide. If you do not have a specific plan, you are not a direct harm to yourself. If you can afford it, I woupd also recommend a psychiatrist.

If you want to delete your account, you have the ultimate say in whether or not it happens, and I believe that a moderator performs your wish. However, you may regret this choice.

I am going to miss you if you go.
Background Pony #639D
@Flutter_Lover

It’s still confusing what you want - a friend or a special somepony. What else can you get from a show if not friendships? Keep looking for those in your local area, I wish you luck!
Agent Luna

I’ve been in it for 5 years. Met some really terrible people but very very few nice ones. I’m just tired of the bullies. They’re allowed to say whatever to anyone and get away with it because it’s labeled as a “joke”. I’m also tired of giving it too many chances.
Agent Luna

I was so much happier when I left this forum for 4 months.

But I’m tired of it. If people can get away with calling me names and such because they’re popular, then I don’t need to be here. Hopefully soon I’ll break from it entirely, shut this account down and avoid every inch of the fandom as possible. I also don’t like certain staff here.

So I’m gone. I won’t miss anyone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide