[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

The Last Reviewer

…………Well,a person on this site……..that I talked to before………hates me now……..I don’t know why……..or what I did I sent him a sorry pm for what ever I did.  
When I said I was sorry he said this:  
“Please stop”  
I then said:“I understand you hate me now.”  
He said:“Yes please.”  
I tried to ask him what I have done but he said:  
“Send me another PM and I’ll report you for harassment.”  
I should of expected this at this point,no one likes me and when I think they do they see that I am nothing but trash.
Anonshy
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Busy - May not Respond
First time that I’m here, I don’t even know if what I will say fits with the exact theme of this thread, but anyway, I feel the necessity to talk.

I’ve never been a sad person, in fact usually I’m optimistic, but lately I have been feeling completely sad, anxious, and with a constant thought of myself as being a stupid person with no reason. It didn’t happened anything in my life, everything is the same, I even have good qualifications in school; nobody have ever said nothing wrong to me recently.

But I feel like I have something bugging into my head, I can’t be in peace, I have fear of every single thing that I will say, either in Internet or in the life outside this web. I feel the desires to hit myself, to desire that the suddenly the ground open and sucks me, until I fall in the most obscure and hidden place in the profundity of the Earth.

I don’t really know what’s happening to me, or why do I have this kind of anxiety and wrong thoughts (or maybe not) about myself.

I really feel stupid, no matter what I do.

This image describe perfectly my constant feeling:

I feel like I want to die, but in not a literal way, in this exact moment I will say that my anxiety is at 1000%…

I also feel that I’m bothering people.
Bladex
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
December is shaping up to be the worst month of my life. I can tell my future is already terrible. Either I continue to suffer and struggle with college, or I become homeless and suffer even more. Its starting to look like the latter is becoming a reality.Finals are over and grades are turned in and I am stuck eith probably a 0.0 GPA. I no longer care if you guys respond, I just want to find a way to not look like im the eorst thing to ever happen to my mom (at least personally).
deactivated571477
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

With Pinkie Pie’s lack of real reason in the show anymore, I really doubt my own safety in the outside world. Pinkie Pie was the gateway to my escapism from the harsh reality, and I’d try to bring a smile to everyone’s face to make myself feel better, but now that the show that taught me to do that should stay on the sidelines and let serious people be the real heroes of life, I no longer feel safe. I honestly don’t.
Bladex

It has only begun
@warc9  
You see, my own mother has had to help me eith my financial aid AND my IEP (I am an aspie, but that is no excuse for failing this hard on my first semester). She has had to help me ever since I first started school. You’d be pissed off as well if you had a son that is SO lazy, that it became a detriment to your physical health
Background Pony #0253
@EmployeeAMillion  
You’re not alone. I’m going through the same situation. My life is focused on nothing but school, and I’m very close to getting a bad progress report, which will make my parents lecture me about how much of a loser I am and ground me for a year. School used to be a place to have fun while learning without rigorous standards, and I had plenty of free time, but now I’m forced to take notes super fast with the correct format and no abbreviations, and the notes are graded. There are also randomly test grades, and pop quizzes are starting to be frequent. I’m then forced to bring the tests home, have my parents see my grade and sign it, and bring it back to my teacher for another grade. My parents lecture me even more whenever the school sends an e-mail home that I whine and beat myself up over what they say are “minor grades”. Oh, and I’m yelled at too. I can compare this to your point of view about Pinkie Pie, where she should just be a silly happy pony without any monster battles or story arcs/character development.

Also, FYI, I usually show my Derpidentity while posting, but I can’t right now because I’m still embarrassed over the fact that I shitposted in this thread back in July, and the things I described in that post should have been posted in the vent thread.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Background Pony #2896  
What a piece of crap school. Completely pointless BS regiments like that really tick me off. What the hell does it matter? For myself and others taking notes is distracting, not helpful. Whatever idiots proposed that are pompous elitist asses that get high off the smell of their own farts and have lost their grip on reality.

I’m just really annoyed when education does such stupid things like that. It should be training you for jobs, not a completely random set of painful regimented tasks that have no bearing on the real world.

@Conflik9929  
I’m like 22 and still living off my parents financially. The ideology is just that I’ll pay it forward. It’s a waste of man hours to work minimum wage or such when I’m getting educated for a much better wage, and those hours are needed for my grades.

@EmployeeAMillion  
…But Pinkie’s depiction in the show has no bearing on the nature of external reality… Just re watch old seasons or something.
Gecko

i dont really know what to do anymore. the people i have been talking to about this are getting fed up with it by now, but especially in recent weeks most of what i have been doing is sleeping and crying. and eating, i guess.  
i had been glad that i had gotten over last winter without any further lows, but this one is shaping up to be even worse.
Gecko

@HJSDGCE  
Hey. Sorry I went so quiet for so long.  
I’m.. different?  
On and off varying anti-depressants, none of which worked well so far, some things have changed, some haven’t. Was able to become a bit calmer than I was last year, but it’s still eating me up. Hoping to be able to move out soon, but if that doesn’t work I really don’t know what will happen.  
What about you?
deactivated571477

@Cirrus Light  
True but she’s an idol for me, and seeing that idolism slowly fade away into perhaps the blandest character on the show breaks me heart, as well as my grip on living a normal life. Even older seasons don’t help, because I just know that she doesn’t do anything at all, those precious moments onscreen jumping around and being Pinkie Pie don’t ever amount to anything.
Tumblr Feminism Is A joke
Duck - Derpibooru trolling is a duck

@Cirrus Light
True but she’s an idol for me, and seeing that idolism slowly fade away into perhaps the blandest character on the show breaks me heart, as well as my grip on living a normal life. Even older seasons don’t help, because I just know that she doesn’t do anything at all, those precious moments onscreen jumping around and being Pinkie Pie don’t ever amount to anything.

Well fandom treats her better and there really is some good stuff out there:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/138557/2/pinkie-and-celestia-have-some-tea/celestia

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/304/folder/486/1/general-stories-if-it-doesn039t-fit-one-of-the-other-categories-here-it-goes/rating

The other 5 are always going to be Twilight’s back up when it comes to facing main threats, as Hasbro has simply decided that Twilight is the most marketable pony. While their pushed behind Twilight, Twilight still needs all 5 of them to beat the threat of the season.  
Anyway, most of the show is Slice of Life that doesn’t have much effect on anything outside that, so in a sense she isn’t much worse off than the rest of the m6 sans Twilight, and each one has some seemingly mundane role that helps make Ponyville a nicer place. I mean without Pinkie Pie Ponyville would be a less joyful place. Plus she’ll still have her own eps where she’ll be written with a bit more maturity and focus
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Tumblr Feminism Is A joke  
IRL, nobody is so important that they can clearly say they’re one of six necessary people to save the world. Pinkie is. So she’s a pretty darn big deal. And she has a tendency to make the world worth saving, to boot.

@warc9
You see, my own mother has had to help me eith my financial aid AND my IEP (I am an aspie, but that is no excuse for failing this hard on my first semester). She has had to help me ever since I first started school. You’d be pissed off as well if you had a son that is SO lazy, that it became a detriment to your physical health

I was in a similar boat. Odds are if your mom really loves you she isn’t going to kick you out no matter what she says.

Though is their anyway the situation can be salvaged? Can you transfer or do major/minor thing in something you prefer? Could you scrape a pass if you knuckled down?

@EmployeeAMillion
You’re not alone. I’m going through the same situation. My life is focused on nothing but school, and I’m very close to getting a bad progress report, which will make my parents lecture me about how much of a loser I am and ground me for a year. School used to be a place to have fun while learning without rigorous standards, and I had plenty of free time, but now I’m forced to take notes super fast with the correct format and no abbreviations, and the notes are graded. There are also randomly test grades, and pop quizzes are starting to be frequent. I’m then forced to bring the tests home, have my parents see my grade and sign it, and bring it back to my teacher for another grade. My parents lecture me even more whenever the school sends an e-mail home that I whine and beat myself up over what they say are “minor grades”. Oh, and I’m yelled at too. I can compare this to your point of view about Pinkie Pie, where she should just be a silly happy pony without any monster battles or story arcs/character development.
Also, FYI, I usually show my Derpidentity while posting, but I can’t right now because I’m still embarrassed over the fact that I shitposted in this thread back in July, and the things I described in that post should have been posted in the vent thread.

Sounds rough but at least your coming up to Christmas break, so there is that. Start thinking about what you want to do outside of school, I mean after it ends and work towards that, the dream will make school less of a drag and maybe feel less pointless (though copying notes off the blackboard is never going to be a thrill ride).

And don’t worry, I’m sure everyone has posted stupid stuff they regret, if you’ve stopped doing that you won’t be judged too harshly for what you did months ago
hype
Duck - Few users are as aggravatingly just plain stupid

*breath in* BOI

It’s the internet, dude. I don’t understand the humility here
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide