[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Meanlucario  
For one, I’m a 34 year old autistic manchild who doesn’t have a personality of his own, no privilege to even have a job since I don’t like most people. I’m entirely a scared little bitch inside, never have any willpower to fight for myself. In fact, fighting is pointless to me, because I know I’ll fail in the end.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Meanlucario  
How else is this pain going to stop? It’s a fucking cycle that never ends, no matter what I do. No matter if I were to voice act, no matter if I travel, I’m still going to be this fat fuck who does nothing but ride his bike and jerk off to 2d women.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Flutter_Lover  
And killing yourself will only make you a dead fat fuck who does nothing but ride his bike and jerk off to 2d women. Don’t forget the stress you’d cause to your family and loved ones, plus the funeral cost.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Meanlucario  
Why do you think they’re not? They constantly bicker while I’m in it, and it’s the reason why I lack self esteem and personality. Just this morning, they bickered of some stupid rug that it could’ve been done when my mom had to butt in before the carpet cleaner came to clean it. It led me to scream outside to vent my rage that I don’t need waking up at 8 in the fucking morning! I’m fucking sick of it, dude!
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Since I now have to be subscribed to this thread, please be nice to each other, ok? And if you are seriously contemplating self-harm please check yourself into an emergency room or call your local suicide prevention hotline.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Thank goodness the war between them came rather abruptively shorter than I thought it would since 2017. Although but still, their personal conflicts, it would at any given time and at the rightmost situation, could happen again.
All I need to learn based on this experience is being careful on certain things that would light up anew fire between the two of them yet, I sometimes without the mean of doing it, I always slip on my actions without even knowing I made another mistake.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide