[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #C291
My shit is so small it’s making me want to kill myself every time someone talks about it
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
It hasn’t been a good year for me. Not only was this year terrible, but it was also terrifyingly threatful too. I wish there was a bit of kindness left to our home. I wish there was hope.
Background Pony #52D9
a advice to anyone is better to be alone in this word then to have any bad friends at all i have never regret it
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

This is a metaphor. If you don’t understand, then; idk x.x

Life may be like an ocean;

You can’t fight an ocean of water, but you can swim in it;

You can’t stay in one spot = You Have to keep going to evolve.  
You can’t eat = You have to learn how to survive.  
You can’t sleep = You can’t stay down.  
You have nothing = You have to make the most of your life.

The ’ = ’ ’s are the meaning of counteraction. The.. “What do you do?”

Think about the ocean, you’re in the middle and have awoken. Where to go? What do you have on you? You can’t sleep and have no food.

..~hug

Work through stress.. Don’t give up, basically.

(edited, don’t know if I’m the first to write something like this)
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #C291  
You can still have sex apeal. Get fit and be playful and kinky.

You’ll find girls who want you for many different reasons.

I for example don’t usually have a lot of money, I respect the fact that most people wants a man who works more. I still find people who want me for different reasons.

@Innauth  
It’s good. A lot to think about.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Of all the so called nice guys you’re legitimate. You also have steady income, you’re strong, have dogs and fun taste.

I don’t really know where you been trying, but the Internet makes it easy to know a lot of nice people.

I don’t believe in true love anyway, you can always find girls who want to drink, play xbox and fuck.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
No matter how hard I tried, I always ended up being selfish to one of my friends. Even when I broke Deon’s friendship, he still refuses to talk to me or forgive me after how selfish I was to him in the politics thread a week ago. This is all my fault. I’ve been such a selfish person to one of my friends. I rather just give up and suffer endlessly with loneliness and grief. This pandemic, including politics, the news, and the social media posts, are way too good for making social creatures like us human beings to be all divided and controlled by hate, anger, and fear etc. I’m gonna go take a nap. I need to be alone for a while. I’m done.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
No matter how hard I tried, I always ended up being selfish to one of my friends. Even when I broke Deon’s friendship, he still refuses to talk to me or forgive me after how selfish I was to him in the politics thread a week ago. This is all my fault. I’ve been such a selfish person to one of my friends. I rather just give up and suffer endlessly with loneliness and grief. This pandemic, including politics, the news, and the social media posts, are way too good for making social creatures like us human beings to be all divided and controlled by hate, anger, and fear etc. I’m gonna go take a nap. I need to be alone for a while. I’m done.

Politics thread is fucking stupid; I just unsubbed from that shitheap.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide