[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Ninji
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Badheart
Shock site?

Like videos and pictures of violence?

I look at those sometimes to prepare myself, it's good for your sanity to process some evil stuff from a distance.
Background Pony #6048
i dont feel as depressed as i was, having friends has helped a bit with that. but i still dont feel satisfied or happy with my life.
i still feel down when i think about all my friends and their relationships. i already know that no one would want to be with me. im just a quiet uninteresting person. i'll continue to live my life feeling lonely, until i cant anymore.
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks -

Use Ponybooru
I wish you guys were in Florida and Covid19 wasn't going on so we could all play Them's Fighting Herds. Maybe when the plague is over or even this week, I can start a Roll20 campaign in Zarcian Tundra.

Anyone wanna roleplay a little civil war between mothponies and batponies with an evil Queen Twilight at the helm? I'd love to flesh out some minor characters and include y'all in the thread!
Ninji
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@I Literally Dont Care What You Want
I'm in Florida. I used to play Paprika before my computer broke.

Fuck being elligible for school, never got any fake help like Pell or the stimulis, so I can't get a 20yo computer. Not even eligible for foodstamps, I eat people's trash, and food banks are all shutting down. I put some halfway decent food in the fridge for when my mom shows up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Hell's Crossing art commissions!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~