[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ꮖɦɛ Ꮖɛxǟռ.
Seems like my only future is right in front of me, a bullet to the brain.

I'm in no condition to find work, everyone will turn their back on me and I'll be left with nothing.

Nobody wants a bum around.
Posted Report
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

Undesirable
@Badheart
Seems like my only future is right in front of me, a bullet to the brain.

I'm in no condition to find work, everyone will turn their back on me and I'll be left with nothing.

Nobody wants a bum around.

We've got this far down, huh? I guess everyone is having breakdowns. And I'm finally starting to fee a little less suicidal and drawing/writing again. A little bit at a time.
Posted Report
Ninji
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Badheart
You're right about that.

I don't qualify for any kind of government help. They didn't even email me back about my stimulus.

I hate my job, I can't afford the hardware fixes to actually do it, and I can't pay taxes. None of my job has paperwork and they'll think it's fraud if I write down how little I make.

No disability, or stimulus, phychiatrist or physician.

It's like they encourage people to do nothing, if you can keep your chin off the ground you get no help.
Posted Report
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks -
Artist -

Undesirable
@Ninji
@Badheart
You're right about that.

I don't qualify for any kind of government help. They didn't even email me back about my stimulus.

I hate my job, I can't afford the hardware fixes to actually do it, and I can't pay taxes. None of my job has paperwork and they'll think it's fraud if I write down how little I make.

It's like they encourage people to do nothing, if you can keep your chin off the ground you get no help.

Fuck, I hate this shit. I am falling through the cracks too.
Posted Report
MethidMan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@I Literally Dont Care What You Want
@Ninji
@Badheart
You're right about that.

Fuck, I hate this shit. I am falling through the cracks too.

Falling through the cracks implies that there's an actual system in place at all.

…Is the system really even there?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~