[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ninji  
Just explain how you’d explain it and we’ll google what dick means. We aint that lazy and bsides the more technical and precise the better. Its not like you and I are face to face so I dont have to process what you say immediately.

Also thx for the explanation.
Background Pony #D20C
I wish I was born 100 years ago so I would be dead by now, and not have to deal with this anxiety and future dread.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I am a sore loser, no purpose in this world only to be a living punching bag. I should’ve killed myself before and there’s nothing to change that. I’m better off gone from this fucking world since I amount to nothing but shit and being yelled at with stress and anxiety. I want to die NOW.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Badheart  
My own conscience. I’m a fucking fat ass who’s too scared to face adversity because of the future outcomes with irrational fears that gets the fucking best of me, and my fucking mom is just giving me stress over the smallest things that I can’t even speak from my heart because of conflict. I don’t want to go through this anymore and the only option is death.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
I’m not here to complain. I’m just here to say I regret something. I’ve been shut in with a close friend of mine in his house for a while with his girlfriend and I’m basically like a third wheel. I miss my girlfriend a lot and there is not way for me to see her. Hearing the news of my city just getting worse and worse as more people get the virus, all of this has me stressed out and stir crazy. Today he got mad at something and I called him out on being petty and he and I got into a shouting match. After it was over I felt really bad, I should be thankful for him letting me in and now I feel like a selfish asshole…

God, I hope this ends soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide