[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Willight Robinbine
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Artist/Story Writer
I first got depression when my grandfather died back in September/October 2013 during the weekend of Cardiac Arrest. Then my uncle’s wife died back in 2016, and now my grandmother almost died just a few days ago because of her Pneumonia/COPD made her didn’t breathe. But with joining the fandom, writing stories for you guys helped me with what I’m dealing with on a daily basis ever since back in late 2013. Thank you guys. And now with Gen 4 of MLP ended on the 12th of this month waiting for Gen 5 in a year or two, I’m having a hard time dealing with my depression. I almost committed suicide a couple of times and wanted to be reborn in Equestria. I just don’t know how much more I can take until I can’t take it anymore. I need help dealing with my depression from you guys. If you can support me on Patreon then I can get over my 6 year depression.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

There’s a terrible side of me that shouldn’t be here when I drink.

I try to have a good time, then it’s too late and I turn in to the devil.

There’s nothing much else to do…

I tried to stay away last time,  
I blacked out and pissed myself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide