[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@SaviorAssassin1996  
… wut r u talking about?

I guess I was kinda hypocritical with how I flipped out but like he just went and did exactly the type of shit I was talking about that people do and it gets us no where as a species.
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@SaviorAssassin1996  
Oh, you mean me and how I went off then, yeah I got really triggered not gonna lie lmao. It felt like all the time I spent writing all that philosophical stuff was for nothing, and they’re just like

“I saw two words I don’t like and don’t care to imagine it, you’re obviously full of hate”

Like wtf? How was What I said hateful? Yes how dare I say try to understand things that you don’t agree with or at the very least accept them and don’t vilify people for following something you don’t, come in the middle and try to reach a fair compromise, because we’re all human beings, yea that’s so full of hatred right?
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Carter Resado  
He hasn’t responded to me……

He hasn’t even responded to me on Instagram…….

I feel like I’ve done something wrong to upset him. I don’t know what I did wrong to upset or I don’t even know if there was something I said that made him upset. I don’t know.

I don’t know……..
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Carter Resado  
I mean, I talk whenever he has a break and at home, or when he’s off from school. But…….. I never heard anything from him tonight. I think I really did do something wrong to upset. I don’t know what I did. Because according to Scrabbleman when we last talked, I am annoying, emotional, and loud.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide