[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Why lift weights I mean.
cmon, man…errbody should lift weights, man. Get yourselves some tone and definition my dudes/dudettes.

Or at the very least, get yourself enough strength to lift things and prevent injury. Dont matter your line of work, if you depressed suicidal or otherwise, start liftin sum weights. You will thank yourself.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
It’s ironic how we, as human beings, fear both death and immortality. Like, there’s no middle ground in this. We just try not to think about it.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
It’s ironic how we, as human beings, fear both death and immortality. Like, there’s no middle ground in this. We just try not to think about it.

Human nature is a total mess of contradictions.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Yesterday, I had fantasies where I see myself stomping and hurting people. I don’t like myself when I feel frustrated.
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Dusty The Raven

Kinda, though I’m ashamed to admit I also tend to be a frustration hoarder. I actually throwed things at people and hit others in the past, so that’s why I want to control my urges.

Even worst, at times it happens because of legitimate issues, and sometimes is because of something rather petty, but nonetheless I often have to distract me with TV or videogames to control myself.
DalekFucker
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Teesha
@Twi Clown  
Im honestly the same way here. do you often vent to people about this? or anyone to go to when this frustration builds up? and it sounds like Video games do infact help, they help me as well. And I feel you about the petty part. I do this very same thing quite often. Im sure you dont want to hear this but I am here to talk, I love hearing others get their anger out, and talking out what is bothering them. You could come to me if you ever felt like it. Its up to you buddy.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Dusty The Raven

Well, regarding the fandom reaction past days, the fandom reaction just boiled my blood so much. I mean, I stayed away from the conversations themselves to avoid drama, but some users were so infuriating I actually felt I want to respond back and even some more.

I also feel people often is looking for a scapegoat for every single problem, I don’t want to get too deep here because some of those things also touch the political side.

Right now I’m more or less OK, a bit stressed for a sudden homework I must do but I’m not in “fantasiying face-stomping” mode so I’m fine.
DalekFucker
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Teesha
@Twi Clown  
yeah, sometimes this fandom really needs to shut the fuck up, eh? but its alright- avoid the Drama, keep a calm look forward, get some extra help if you need it. Im sure you’ll do fine, hell I dont know you one bit but I’d be more than willing to help you anyway i can!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide