[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I just wrote a whole story here, but I decided to delete it because I’m afraid of how people usually act. It included some hard-truth and personal experience, mostly with MLP sites.

I suppose I just don’t want trouble from those that can simply prevent me from accessing the site to post in a place such experiences should be allowed to be. I feel like someone is trying to find a reason to get rid of me anyways.
TempFizzle

People want to talk to who they’re attracted to by some similar interest. Kinda why I don’t talk anymore cause they just leave after the boredom is cured.

I leave now too.
TempFizzle

@Derpy Whooves  
Asking someone to leave me alone by trying to fight with me isn’t attacking. You won’t say anything to others for being mean and calling them annoying because you want to victimize specific people (me) for personal reasons, so I’m going to assume you’re on this thread lately to try to find fault in everything I do.

I was leaving. Stop bringing up old shit that doesn’t relate to this situation with me. End of discussion. Unsubbed.

@Badheart  
Like you do all the time? I’m out of here.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@TempFizzle  
People replying to you is not an attack on you.

You have no right to ask others to not reply to you when you post in social media.

You have frequently reported others for being “mean” to you and all we find is people asking if you need help or trying to be nice to you.

I was leaving

You have been leaving for more than 2 years, going through multiple profiles in the process. You keep “leaving” but then coming back to tear off whatever scabs might have grown over your latest attempt to self-harm via social media.

If you have unsubscribed, that’s great. You won’t see this and you won’t be back here and others here can talk amongst themselves without you coming in here just to complain that no one is catering to your special needs.

If you haven’t unsubscribed, and want to deactivate this profile too so you can create a new one and try again, just report yourself.
TempFizzle

@Badheart  
Well go ahead. You and others can say whatever they want and mods can be as cruel and join forces with you. Even though what you say is breaking the rules, mods won’t do a damn thing to you for it because they’re personally looking for people they dislike. I can’t say leave me alone but you want to beat the shit out of me specifically? Alright.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@TempFizzle  
Their comment is not rule breaking, and they are not “beating the shit” out of you. But your reply is a perfect example of the kind of posts you have made that makes it difficult for people to have normal conversations in this thread with you present.

You’ve said you are leaving - multiple times.

If you need help unsubscribing, please let me know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide