[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Labyrinthine  
No I’m serious, why can’t people like me that honestly wish to no longer live (or at least be put to sleep and die on my own) have a professional assist them with doing so? No locking up in a cage and living the next several decades being even more sheltered and neglected and possibly even abused by those who work in such places or maybe even experimented on. Normies in the society I live in avoid me like a plague, and see no hope and offer no help because I’m just a nobody in all seriousness. I just fuck everything up for everyone else I come across.

Furthermore, so many are trained not to care, technology invented to do all the hard work, a future I don’t want to see. Constant hate just to hate, because it’s a social norm. It’s in the media and mostly shown much easier online. It’s accepted human behavior now. People mock and belittle the weak, because they want them off the face of the Earth, and I bet, under a few circumstances, they would kill them just for being different. I see it on the news, I see young people with guns shooting other young people. Groups among groups gather together and hurt the single weakest person they can find until they snap or they die.
Voidhead

@TempFizzle  
Trust me dude, I fully support voluntary euthanasia for reasons beyond terminal illness just like yourself.

Seriously, are you a long lost twin? The bleak outlook you have is so similar to how I feel about so much shit.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
You know those little plastic things that some people put on light switches so they stay on forever? I wish I had one for my happiness switch.
Background Pony #366C
I still remember in amidst my insomnia plagued period of life that I took measurements of certain fixtures in the backyard to find out how long the rope should be. I remember doing that almost every morning for a week, making sure it was just right.

I had everything set up, all the materials I needed and at the last minute I pussied out when I tested the rope to see if it would cut off my circulation.

I still condemn myself for being too cowardly to go through with it and this was well over a year ago now.
TempFizzle

I listen to this when I’m sad. Beautiful voice, beautiful tune, feeling of my reality. It helps me accept my situation, helps me cry internally.

Link
TempFizzle

I feel like getting really drunk to where I start crying. Dunno if it’s possible but I should probably try it. I’m not some famous horse that gets all the hugs and kisses because people hope the fame will rub off of on them, and it’s sad that it’s a reality. Shame it has to be about status, rep and gender, or more. I don’t understand humanity.

I honestly think some people believe that some just make up stories and make it worse than it sounds, but my feelings are real here and it sucks you get these people that mock you for it. I mean, this is why I want to die the most. People are willing to harm intentionally because it’s fun for them. It’s why I really don’t like publically talking about my feelings, unless it’s someone I know well enough. Like at work I just say “I’m depressed today” and that’s it. No one really cares and I don’t expect them to. What I really can’t stand are people who want to make it worse and don’t realize that some people can totally break and end their life on a whim. Nobody gives a shit, I know. 8 billion fucking people, just a fucking number that’s all. Unless you’re a damn celebrity of course. Sad. I have a voice and I’ll speak it. I’ve been hurt and scolded for it, taking the blame and I don’t give a fuck. I’m fed up with the loveless and hateful. It’s made me like that because I’ve seen pretty much everything as far as abuse goes. Don’t believe me? I wish I could prove it, but I don’t care about that.
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Ribbon Wielder
@TempFizzle  
Thank you. But the icon was made by someone else. Done anything wrong? Well, I kept being a problem bugging other people..someone even shared my problems on their discord server that i sent to only them and just became a bad influence. it heavily hurt seeing that all they put. someone told me its slowly killing me, but thats fine..i didnt wanna live anymore since my hearts always hurting everytime.
DDavy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Ribbon Wielder
@Badheart  
Nice. Then the party shall resume here then. But that’s just stupid. As suicidal and harmful as I am to myself, i’m not that harmful to tell others to go die. I keep my problems and harm to myself mostly.
Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Rainbooms4Ever
I had too much caffeine and now I feel depressed… too much caffeine makes me depressed for some reason… like really soon after consumption

Besides that I guess I’m okay… stomach feels a little iffy and I feel a little dizzy of course and tired and.. yawn

I’m estimating I probably have at least 600+mg of caffeine in my system.. probably too much

Maybe even 700+  
probably closer to 600.. still a lot

Oh and my body feels tense.. hmm

meh… ugh.. why does life have to be so fucking hard and stupid

gahhhhhhh

I feel so dizzy right now that I can barely think.. I should just stop typing now

and now I have a headache… and now my heel hurts because I stepped wrong down some steps

ffs… I think I should just go lay down
Background Pony #366C
This is everything I predicted almost 10 years ago.  
Almost no friends. Every day feeling like purgatory. Enjoyment of past interests long gone. Mentally ill beyond comprehension.

If eugenics was in practice, subhuman scum like me wouldn’t have existed in the first place.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide