Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beth in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I get bounced between temporary doctors so much I developed an obsession with the idea their is something fundementally wrong with me. It feels like it's not my fault, I was told so many things by so many people.

If I cope rope now, I would have spent 30 years being the worlds biggest loser. I can not accept this. I have to take every resource I can to gain meaningful employment, and if there is anything stopping this, I'll actually be able to find out.

I get a case worker now, someone to actually follow up with me, and help me with what's going on. That's fucking rad, I never had a professional that would consistently guide me. I get outpatient, a new psyche evaluation, second opinion, and I can even share my thoughts on this malingering thing, that's cool. I have newfound insight onto my psychogenic illness, the 'eureka' I had when I left is still there.

I was guiding myself to this conclusion already, I thought I needed some kind of corrective medicine. Instead of medicine I'm getting social help, and a newfound sense of responsibility.

This isn't hopeless, I got to stay in the game with 1hp, or I die with the lower score in all of humanity.

[@Badheart](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=5310859#post_5310859)
Thank you, you're the best <3
No reason given
Edited by Beth