Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I'm tired of my mom criticizing my habit. I don't want her to stress me out. Because 2020 has already stressed me out enough. I tried my best to brush my teeth. I tried my best to take a shower. I even tried my best to stay calm and be hopeful and be positive. But no matter how hard I tried, my anxiety and depression has kept me from doing those things, due to the fact of how much of a monster 2020 really is. No matter how hard I tried, I always ended up being a failure to my mom. My life is a joke, and my future is a lie.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
I'm tired of my mom criticizing my habit. I don't want her to stress me out. Because 2020 has already stressed me out enough. I tried my best to brush my teeth. I tried my best to take a shower. I even tried my best to stay calm and be hopeful and be positive. But no matter how hard I tried, my anxiety and depression has kept me from doing those things, due to the fact of how much of a monster 2020 really is. No matter how hard I tried, I always end up being a failure to my mom. My life is a joke, and my future is a lie.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover