Viewing last 25 versions of post by SilverDrPepper in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

SilverDrPepper
Artist -

I hope that I find someone.

I hope covid ends.

I hope all stays well.

I see good in everyone, I don't like judging. I like forming up understanding of all walks of life.

I cried a little bit, being reminded of how hard it is to cope with my disabilities/conditions. And I am well, thankfully.

I am looking for something for what possibly, seems, to be extremely.. rare. And -My thoughts were picking up, but I am overcoming them. The thought's of self doubt... I'll put it that way.

The character in my icon dies in attempting to save his friend, so that they can stop an alliance from causing any more harm to his friends. I feel like that guy, because last year was a super hardcore recovery from months of continous super-emotional-anxiety and mania periods. And that was also because I've tried to work a job and feel like that I could help people. When really, I need to be doing things for myself firstly. The one-self comes first.
No reason given
Edited by SilverDrPepper
SilverDrPepper
Artist -

I hope that I find someone.

I hope covid ends.

I hope all stays well.

I see good in everyone, I don't like judging. I like forming up understanding of all walks of life.

I cried a little bit, being reminded of how hard it is to cope with my disabilities/conditions. And I am well, thankfully.

I am looking for something for what possibly, seems, to be extremely.. rare. And -My thoughts were picking up, but I am overcoming them. The thought's of self doubt... I'll put it that way.

The character in my icon dies in attempting to save his friend, so that they can stop an alliance from causing any more harm to his friends. I feel like that guy, because last year was a super hardcore recovery from months of continous super-emotional-anxiety and mania periods.
No reason given
Edited by SilverDrPepper