Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@That1GuyGAMER18":](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=4666071#post_4666071
)  
I already hated it before it even arrived. 2020 is a year full of having a bad feeling about this. There's no more good feelings and no more good times in real life anymore. This is the end. And as for hope? Hope is dead! 😨😭💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@That1GuyGAMER18":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=4666071#post_4666071
I already hated it before it even arrived. 2020 is a year full of having a bad feeling about this. There's no more good feelings and no more good times in real life anymore. This is the end. 😨😨😨😨😨😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@That1GuyGAMER18":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=4666071#post_4666071
I already hated it before it even arrived. 2020 is a year full of having a bad feeling about this. There's no more good feelings and no more good times in real life anymore. This is the end. 😨😨😨😨😨😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I already hated it before it even arrived. 2020 is a year full of having a bad feeling about this. There's no more good feelings and no more good times in real life anymore. This is the end. 😨😨😨😨😨😭😭😭😭😭😭
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I already hated it before it even arrived. 2020 is a year full of having a bad feeling about this. There's no more good feelings and no more good times in real life anymore. This is the end.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I already hated it before it even arrived. 2020 is a year full of having a bad feeling about this. There's no more good feelings and no more good times in real life anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I already hated it before it even arrived. 2020 is a year full of having a bad feeling about this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover