Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Background Pony #434A":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4639909#post_4639909
)  
Oh my god just stop. Please. I said I'm done. Did you not see my previous message?

"

[
@Shylover":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4639901#post_4639901
[bq="Shylover"]
) " 

> [
@Background Pony #434A":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4639898#post_4639898
)
>
Yes I do..... For god sakes I'm not trying to force anyone to......

>
>
>
Oh just forget it. I'm not good at conversations. It's hopeless. I'm hopeless. I feel nothing but hopelessness and shame today.

>
>
:(

>
>
^I'm going to bed.^ [/bq]

Seriously. I'm done. Also, no. I'm not using that one anymore since 2017. Twitter has too much bad news. So again, I'm done talking.

Just let me get some sleep.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"@Background Pony #434A":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4639909#post_4639909
Oh my god just stop. Please. I said I'm done. Did you not see my previous message?

"@Shylover":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4639901#post_4639901
[bq="Shylover"] "@Background Pony #434A":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4639898#post_4639898
Yes I do..... For god sakes I'm not trying to force anyone to......

Oh just forget it. I'm not good at conversations. It's hopeless. I'm hopeless. I feel nothing but hopelessness and shame today.

:(

^I'm going to bed.^ [/bq]

Seriously. I'm done. Also, no. I'm not using that one anymore since 2017. Twitter has too much bad news. So again, I'm done talking.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover