Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Flutter_Lover":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4500592#post_4500592
)  
And I even hate the way how people treated you. It's not fair. It makes me feel bad for you even more. I wish there iwas something I could do to help you.

:(
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@Flutter_Lover":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4500592#post_4500592
And I even hate the way how people treated you. It's not fair. It makes me feel bad for you even more. I wish there is something I could do to help you.

:(
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@Flutter_Lover":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4500592#post_4500592
And I even hate the way how people treated you. It makes me feel bad for you even more. I wish there is something I could do to help you.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover